Check your account email address ×

MARCH MADNESS - - - NCAA - - - MENS HOOPS!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Matt said:

Awesome games today.  Some real close ones.  I picked Auburn and Marquette to both lose.  MU was a runaway success I'd say but that Auburn win was a heartbreaker.  MSU needed an amazing day at the line to beat a pipsqueak.  Crazy times!

I think UW has a huge test in Oregon.  I thought the PAC-12 largely got under-rated in the tourney this year.  Oregon is better than a 12 IMO.  ASU showed last night they were probably better than an 11 and they lost to Oregon in the PAC tourney.

MSU has to play better Saturday because Minnesota looked really stout today. Murray State is way underseeded IMO. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Fucking Syracuse out the first round. They can really suck one night, then beat one of the top ranked teams the next. One of their top shooters pulled because of a failed drug test didn’t help either

Yeah that wasn't good....was it weed? 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I think so 

I don't know that I've heard of a College Hoops player failing a drug test especially at this point of a season. 

50 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Fucking Syracuse out the first round. They can really suck one night, then beat one of the top ranked teams the next. One of their top shooters pulled because of a failed drug test didn’t help either

I think the Syracuse coach Boeheim is one of the best in the business. But they have been inconsistent this year.

Michigan looked really good yesterday. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I think the Syracuse coach Boeheim is one of the best in the business. But they have been inconsistent this year.

Michigan looked really good yesterday. 

They played Montana in the first round last year as well...has to be an advantage.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

He’s a damn fool. Very well could be the reason they lost

I agree, fucking idiot screwed over the team

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They played Montana in the first round last year as well...has to be an advantage.

I thought that wasn’t supposed to happen? Some questionable set ups on the brackets this year. I though Michigan state got shortchanged as well.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

I thought that wasn’t supposed to happen? Some questionable set ups on the brackets this year. I though Michigan state got shortchanged as well.

Michigan has an easier route than MSU.

Go Hawks!   Fuck yeah baby.....I gave them about 1 in 10 chances of beating the Bearcats.   They are not nearly as good as I thought and were not underseeded.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Go Hawks!   Fuck yeah baby.....I gave them about 1 in 10 chances of beating the Bearcats.   They are not nearly as good as I thought and were not underseeded.  

They played a helluva game and Tennessee looked beatable today...they have a great chance to advance on Sunday.

BTW Big Ten hasn't lost a game.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Badgers have a tough one in Oregon.  They're better than a 12 seed.  Seems the NCAA likes to stick good teams with the 12 seed lots of times.  The 12-5 upset happens every year.  Couple years ago I think 3 out of 4 12-seeds won their openers.

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Badgers have a tough one in Oregon.  They're better than a 12 seed.  Seems the NCAA likes to stick good teams with the 12 seed lots of times.  The 12-5 upset happens every year.  Couple years ago I think 3 out of 4 12-seeds won their openers.

Agreed...this should be a good game.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They played a helluva game and Tennessee looked beatable today...they have a great chance to advance on Sunday.

BTW Big Ten hasn't lost a game.

Wisconsin just lost. :lmao:

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Wisconsin just lost. :lmao:

Yeah I jinxed them....once again they just couldn't shoot.....missing easy shots around the basket. Thinking Ohio State will go down later to Iowa State. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah I jinxed them....once again they just couldn't shoot.....missing easy shots around the basket. Thinking Ohio State will go down later to Iowa State. 

Badgers aren't what they were under Bo, that's for sure.  When Wisconsin is good, their bigs like Kaminsky and Leuer can handle the ball and shoot the 3 ball.  The opposing team's bigs have to step out to guard them.  Not much threat of that these days.  That Wooten guy for Oregon had a field day in the paint.  Wisconsin made him look part Shaq part Mutombo.  Weak sauce.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1