Check your account email address ×

MARCH MADNESS - - - NCAA - - - MENS HOOPS!

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

All true but TT does play stifling defense.....haven't seen anything like it in recent memory and yeah....Fuck Michigan!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

They did play good defense, but MSU shot terrible. 

7 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Um no - TT beat Msu. They destroyed Msu to be exact...

Uh no, that's what they did to Michigan.

MSU had their worst offensensive game of the year. They shot 32%. Winston went 4/16, and was still the high scorer of the night for the Spartans.  I swear, sometimes reading your posts it's like you just start typing with your butthole. 

6 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Wgaf you faggot ...they are just another loser in the tournament.

Izzo says after ...his seniors sucked tonight ...lmao.

Exactly my point, they shot terribly.

1 hour ago, jammin said:

Missed double dribble with 2 seconds left pissed me off so bad.  I'm yelling it and my wife is like WTF, that wasnt a DD.... i'm think I told her to shut the fuck up and it was!   Gawd damnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Fucker should never had a chance to shoot FT's.!!!!!!!!!!!

That was total BS 

:lol: at you yelling at the wife :lmao:

Nope

1 hour ago, jammin said:

Bummer for MSU.  

They did it to themselves 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, jammin said:

Bummer for MSU.  

Yeah it was disappointing....missed too many front ends on 1 and 1's and Nick Ward just hasn't been the same player since he came back from that broken hand and other than the game winner against Duke (which obviously was a huge shot) Goins was struggling. The one player that couldn't struggle last night and did was Cassius Winston....still a helluva season and they made it a lot farther than I expected after watching them earlier in the season. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jammin said:

Missed double dribble with 2 seconds left pissed me off so bad.  I'm yelling it and my wife is like WTF, that wasnt a DD.... i'm think I told her to shut the fuck up and it was!   Gawd damnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Fucker should never had a chance to shoot FT's.!!!!!!!!!!!

Ref was staring right at him too. 

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

They did play good defense, but MSU shot terrible. 

Uh no, that's what they did to Michigan.

MSU had their worst offensensive game of the year. They shot 32%. Winston went 4/16, and was still the high scorer of the night for the Spartans.  I swear, sometimes reading your posts it's like you just start typing with your butthole. 

Exactly my point, they shot terribly.

That was total BS 

:lol: at you yelling at the wife :lmao:

Nope

They did it to themselves 

Mich wasn't playing last night dummy. They lost a bunch of players to the nba after their natty run last year & were down this year.

Msu choked. Easiest final 4 teams left since forever. Refs even let them back in it with non stop free throws. Then cassius & no chin mquaid throws bricks for 3s to seal their loser fate...

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah it was disappointing....missed too many front ends on 1 and 1's and Nick Ward just hasn't been the same player since he came back from that broken hand and other than the game winner against Duke (which obviously was a huge shot) Goins was struggling. The one player that couldn't struggle last night and did was Cassius Winston....still a helluva season and they made it a lot farther than I expected after watching them earlier in the season. 

Hey moron...Goins hit the game winner 3 against duke 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jammin said:

Missed double dribble with 2 seconds left pissed me off so bad.  I'm yelling it and my wife is like WTF, that wasnt a DD.... i'm think I told her to shut the fuck up and it was!   Gawd damnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Fucker should never had a chance to shoot FT's.!!!!!!!!!!!

John, you have mentioned that your wife is about ready to kill somebody because of her neck condition. I'm really surprised I'm reading posts from you this morning. :lol:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Ref was staring right at him too. 

Mich wasn't playing last night dummy. They lost a bunch of players to the nba after their natty run last year & were down this year.

Msu choked. Easiest final 4 teams left since forever. Refs even let them back in it with non stop free throws. Then cassius & no chin mquaid throws bricks for 3s to seal their loser fate...

Hey moron...Goins hit the game winner 3 against duke 

No shit....read my post you idiot.

Not sure what game you watched or maybe you were just drunk...more likely it's just your stupidity showing. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit....read my post you idiot.

Not sure what game you watched or maybe you were just drunk...more likely it's just your stupidity showing. 

Learn how to structure a sentence you illiterate dummy.

Had a little jag - wasn't drunk. TT got them rattled with their D & they choked. Ward & Goins missing bunnies & others throwing bricks for 3s. 

They had the easiest path to a Natty in forever like I said. No powerhouse teams this year like in years past. Oh well ...enjoy your participation ribbon :lol:

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Learn how to structure a sentence you illiterate dummy.

Had a little jag - wasn't drunk. TT got them rattled with their D & they choked. Ward & Goins missing bunnies & others throwing bricks for 3s. 

They had the easiest path to a Natty in forever like I said. No powerhouse teams this year like in years past. Oh well ...enjoy your participation ribbon :lol:

My sentence structure has nothing to do with the fact that you're an illiterate Hillbilly.

19 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

John, you have mentioned that your wife is about ready to kill somebody because of her neck condition. I'm really surprised I'm reading posts from you this morning. :lol:

:lol:    She missed her chance   :lol:    I apologized after and walked out of the room say fucking fuck fuck!   :lol: 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, jammin said:

:lol:    She missed her chance   :lol:    I apologized after and walked out of the room say fucking fuck fuck!   :lol: 

Virginia was very lucky but I'm glad to see Tony Bennett get to the dance, I went to high school with him.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

- Nobody gives a shit about

- Got M on a rebuild year

- Duke should have been bounced twice before they played Msu - weren't that good

- Participation award

- News has reports of couches burning in EL :lol:

Duke's issue was not being deep. There's no one with a better first 5. Their bench was that of a team who went to the NIT.  

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Duke's issue was not being deep. There's no one with a better first 5. Their bench was that of a team who went to the NIT.  

They didn't play smart imo. Too much hero ball. Zion way over rated also. 

@Jimmy Snacks

Not even worth replying to the Walmart Wolverine. He's to stupid to see how wrong he is. 

:lmao: @ Jamben   He will be getting no head , and no pussy from his better half for a long time after his outbursts last night :lol:

Self :owned:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

1 done done players usually dont get it mentally either.  They are also thinking about the big $$$$$  they are about to get.  Zion could give a flying fuck about a national title.  

20 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

@Jimmy Snacks

Not even worth replying to the Walmart Wolverine. He's to stupid to see how wrong he is. 

:lmao: @ Jamben   He will be getting no head , and no pussy from his better half for a long time after his outbursts last night :lol:

Self :owned:

Lmao that you & snacks crying after rape enabler izzo loses again....

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Plenty of players in the tournament just as good - if not better. He doesn't play smart either...

The announcers fawning all over him gets idiots like snacks ...

Actually you fucking idiot I was getting sick of the fawning during the game and even after MSU beat them but there is no doubting his talent especially as a freshman.

Actually you fucking idiot I was getting sick of the fawning during the game and even after MSU beat them but there is no doubting his talent especially as a freshman.

Well we agree then :stoned:

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/26463674/zion-adds-awards-haul-naismith-trophy

fordy knows more than ever voter for just about every major award.  he also prob thinks lebrons been overrated his whole career

He will be close to LeBron once he works on his game more. If he was LeBron type - he would have taken over a game. He never did - that's why they are out...

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Well we agree then :stoned:

He will be close to LeBron once he works on his game more. If he was LeBron type - he would have taken over a game. He never did - that's why they are out...

You said he is overrated and I said the opposite.....damn dude you OK?