Check your account email address ×

All those years ago Moto had a great idea

I say we do it ....lets hire a PI and expose momo as the lying low iq fraud that he is. He should be shamed into public submission :lol: poor stupid faggot 

I won't rest until there are pics of momo foaming at the mouth plastered all over every site from here to gimphub.com

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Granted I'm new here,..but why you guys have such a hard on for Momo??..

I see you guys post some shit about him possibly living in the past,.. But really who gives a crap..His posts are pretty funny,..but I have not seen him really divulge any personal info..so what gives??

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Granted I'm new here,..but why you guys have such a hard on for Momo??..

I see you guys post some shit about him possibly living in the past,.. But really who gives a crap..His posts are pretty funny,..but I have not seen him really divulge any personal info..so what gives??

He has "trolled" our group for 10 years now and never so much as posted a single pic or told one shred of truth about himself. He is a troll .....an entertaining one....a very dumb one....but a troll none the less and he should not be treated as a normal human being

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He has "trolled" our group for 10 years now and never so much as posted a single pic or told one shred of truth about himself. He is a troll .....an entertaining one....a very dumb one....but a troll none the less and he should not be treated as a normal human being

:lies:all fucking :lies:

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So, you want him to be a stupid "troll"?  That position is already taken.  And that idiot troll isn't funny to anyone but himself so........:dunno:

Just now, Zambroski said:

So, you want him to be a stupid "troll"?  That position is already taken.  And that idiot troll isn't funny to anyone but himself so........:dunno:

Nope , I want him to be a normal fucking human and share things about himself like the rest of the group. All he does is lie and troll so fuck him

Just now, Zambroski said:

If you haven't noticed Bipolarhooknose is a fucking complete imbicile :guzzle: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Nope , I want him to be a normal fucking human and share things about himself like the rest of the group. All he does is lie and troll so fuck him

He does this because he wants us to think he's some bigwig baller, when he's really living in his mom's basement. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

He does this because he wants us to think he's some bigwig baller, when he's really living in his mom's basement. 

so fucking what. its the internet, he can be anything he wants.

Just now, Legend said:

so fucking what. its the internet, he can be anything he wants.

He can pretend to be anything he want ....when you have read his idiocy for 10 years you know better .....at that point calling a liar a liar is good fun :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

He can pretend to be anything he want ....when you have read his idiocy for 10 years you know better .....at that point calling a liar a liar is good fun :lol:

Ive been around along time. Just didn't always post. 

I have no problem ignoring shit i don't like. Maybe some of you bitches should try it sometime.

1 minute ago, Legend said:

I have no problem ignoring shit i don't like. Maybe some of you bitches should try it sometime.

just shut up stupid faggot .....why would I want to ignore momo when fucking with him is such good fun :lol:

1 minute ago, Legend said:

Weren't you on the old FS too?

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

just shut up stupid faggot .....why would I want to ignore momo when fucking with him is such good fun :lol:

i don't care if you fuck with him. But getting into personal private info isn't cool.

Just now, Legend said:

i don't care if you fuck with him. But getting into personal private info isn't cool.

bullfuckingshit ......we are gonna hire a PI and expose him to the world. He is a fat basement dwelling troll piece of shit and an idiot to boot.