Check your account email address ×

Average lifespan of a Democracy is 200 years

I se this country as going through a great upheaval at some point in the future. 

Either racial, economic, political, or a combination of all three. 

I believe I am somewhat negative/paranoid, and want to be able to evacuate in a moment's notice. Most of the family does not agree, but some do. 

Owning a lot of land can be a trap, when the SHIT HITS THE FAN...………..you can't liquidate. 

Is it just me, or do any of you also think this country is being gradually, but steadily filthed and eroded????

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s probably beyond the brink of return at this point. It’ll never be a united nation again. 

Hindus, Asians, and Latinos want our wealth. Blacks/Muslims want to kill us. There IS a difference. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

America will tear itself apart from the inside, idiot. 

STFU, you dummy. White Americans don't want to kill each other. Why would they? 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

perfect it can unravel now and we can have trump as out king

Dictatorship...………..who's to say it can't happen. 

I'll go to war if I have to pay for everybody's illegitimate kids, and everybody's kids to go to college, and everybody's health care. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I se this country as going through a great upheaval at some point in the future. 

I believe I am somewhat negative/paranoid, and want to be able to evacuate in a moment's notice. Most of the family does not agree, but some do. 

Owning a lot of land can be a trap, when the SHIT HITS THE FAN...………..you can't liquidate. 

Is it just me, or do any of you also think this country is being gradually, but steadily filthed and eroded????

The one with guns and ammo win.

41 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Once the populace figures out it can vote itself generous gifts from the government it’s basically doomed 

That's what's happening here. Bernie Sanders and Ocasio Cortez are gonna' clean us out if they have their way. 

Fukken scums. 

Maybe this will bring the civil war. 

When the Kardashians are uber millionaires, and the Jenner girl is now a BILLIONAIRE...……………………..yes it's time for this country to fold. 

11 hours ago, BOHICA said:

The one with guns and ammo win.

We should leave guns out of this.  Let’s get it done proper.

11 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Once the populace figures out it can vote itself generous gifts from the government it’s basically doomed 

When the only success somebody has EVER had is getting elected to public office, well.....

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, you dummy. White Americans don't want to kill each other. Why would they? 

Minorities will play almost no role in this.  

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Move to China, they have the winning strategy. 

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

They put all their mooslims in a concentration camp. They don't allow any immigrants in from shithole countries either...

We’re the only country that has a government that panders to illegal immigration.  LOL!!

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We’re the only country that has a government that panders to illegal immigration.  LOL!!

Well not really. A lot of the "Western" countries are importing mongrels & low iq heathens. All in the name of diversity... lol.

Italy ...Kenyan migrants just raped & dismembered a 16 year old girl alive. 

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Well not really. A lot of the "Western" countries are importing mongrels & low iq heathens. All in the name of diversity... lol.

Italy ...Kenyan migrants just raped & dismembered a 16 year old girl alive. 

And it’s working out poorly for them and the politicians pandering to this idea are being expelled.  Fat German Rosie is out along with May.  Trudeau looks like he’s gone now and several others are left back peddling for their careers.

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And it’s working out poorly for them and the politicians pandering to this idea are being expelled.  Fat German Rosie is out along with May.  Trudeau looks like he’s gone now and several others are left back peddling for their careers.

Fat Rosie has done too much damage already imo.

May will get replaced by a Muslim possibly.

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Fat Rosie has done too much damage already imo.

May will get replaced by a Muslim possibly.

It's hard to tell but these half-witted liberals and their "one world" agenda has pushed countries to the breaking point of civil unrest.  Gonna be interesting to see what happens.  I think it's all getting backed down.  Some due to Trump...most due to common sense.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's hard to tell but these half-witted liberals and their "one world" agenda has pushed countries to the breaking point of civil unrest.  Gonna be interesting to see what happens.  I think it's all getting backed down.  Some due to Trump...most due to common sense.

Sweden is gone it appears. France might fight back? Italy got a bad ass in there just in time perhaps? Hungary & Poland have played it smart & not let the mohammedens invade. Britain is on the brink & not looking good.

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Sweden is gone it appears. France might fight back? Italy got a bad ass in there just in time perhaps? Hungary & Poland have played it smart & not let the mohammedens invade. Britain is on the brink & not looking good.

Some interesting events around the world.  Sweden has turned into a nightmare even the government is finally admitting.  

Nobody wants trash dumped in their yard.