Check your account email address ×

You're fired!' America has already terminated Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Moto seems to be missing that memo.  Then again he actually believes he’s got enough Antifa  buds to pull it off and they’ll  start killing all the millionaires...

Is that all you have?  Cmon man.

Biden’s the only one, and he’s too old, already said he wouldn’t run, and the gaffes he’s made over the years would probably sink him right out of the gate.  We haven’t even gotten into the creepy uncle Joe touchy-feely stuff yet.

As dumb as she is, even she’s not that dumb to say that publicly.  Kind of wish she would so NY could have her removed.

You’re a Dumper but think Joe has issues :lmao: That’s rich :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It has a commie mark right on it. Pure proof the Russians are at it again. Gullible voters vote for Commie candidates.

Unfortunately Bernie and AOC, along with much of the Democratic Party are the closest thing we have to communists right now you half wit.

• Haha 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Have you seen your Netflix documentary, “Behind the Curve”? It’s quite hilarious. Probably not for you, but for people who believe in science, it’s hilarious. 

You don't believe in science you believe whatever you're spoon fed. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Moto seems to be missing that memo.  Then again he actually believes he’s got enough Antifa  buds to pull it off and they’ll  start killing all the millionaires...

Is that all you have?  Cmon man.

Biden’s the only one, and he’s too old, already said he wouldn’t run, and the gaffes he’s made over the years would probably sink him right out of the gate.  We haven’t even gotten into the creepy uncle Joe touchy-feely stuff yet.

As dumb as she is, even she’s not that dumb to say that publicly.  Kind of wish she would so NY could have her removed.

here in NY she is the least of our worries, our wonderfully stupid fucking Gov.Cuomo is more of a baffoon than she is

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

050-056c026d-1c66-4d42-9fae-a8e96df290c5-1020x1759.jpg

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/25/bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-private-jet-flights-1182793

“I’m not shocked that while thousands of volunteers braved the heat and cold to knock on doors until their fingers bled in a desperate effort to stop Donald Trump, his Royal Majesty King Bernie Sanders would only deign to leave his plush D.C. office or his brand new second home on the lake if he was flown around on a cushy private jet like a billionaire master of the universe,” said Zac Petkanas, who was the director of rapid response for the Clinton campaign…

Sanders’ flights — usually on a Gulfstream plane — cost the Clinton-Kaine campaign at least $100,000 in total, according to three people familiar with the cost of the air travel.

“We would try to fight it as much as possible because of cost and availability of planes, but they would request [a jet] every time,” one of those sources said. “We would always try to push for commercial. … At the campaign, you’re constantly trying to save like 25 cents.”

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It has a commie mark right on it. Pure proof the Russians are at it again. Gullible voters vote for Commie candidates.

Omfg :lmao:

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Where did noggin run off to?

Dude, I could honestly give a fuck about liberals and their attempts at reform through bourgeois elections. 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Unfortunately Bernie and AOC, along with much of the Democratic Party are the closest thing we have to communists right now you half wit.

Omfg. :lmao:

They're all capitalist. All of them. 

That means they're not communists, at all. Not even close. That's like saying fish is close to beef because they're both meat. :lol:

23 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Dude, I could honestly give a fuck about liberals and their attempts at reform through bourgeois elections. 

That means they're not communists, at all. Not even close. That's like saying fish is close to beef because they're both meat. :lol:

Call them whatever the fuck you want,  none of your hare brained schemes is ever going to come to fruition anyways, in my, my kids or my grandkids lifetimes.  You’ll get stomped out like cockroaches if you ever tried to violently overthrow the government.

59 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Call them whatever the fuck you want,  none of your hare brained schemes is ever going to come to fruition anyways, in my, my kids or my grandkids lifetimes.  You’ll get stomped out like cockroaches if you ever tried to violently overthrow the government.

The British probably thought the same thing a couple hundred years ago...

On 2/24/2019 at 8:16 AM, Mainecat said:

He did Vince. His victory won him his demise business wise and personal fame. He becomes baggage for the Russians after he is done, his name cooked so much so it’s worthless.

you really are a sorry sac 

sad to see your life's only joy is clinging to opinion pieces that will be proven wrong in short order . you know like 98.8 % of the trash you have posted in the last 2.5 yrs . all down the shitter 

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I was asking if Bernie has signed on to the GND. If not then how on earth is he going to get the nomination. 

Edited by AKIQPilot