Check your account email address ×

No mention of the right wing Coast Guard MAGA terrorist?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

639 anti Trump supporter hate crimes recorded in 2018.  You tell me, you fucking clown?

Traitors?  I’d knock your fucking buck teeth in if you dared say that to my face.  What a moron.

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You can only try Woolie.....you fucking traitor.... :lmao:  

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

look the tough guy act again fucking pricless lmfao .

Granted Snowrider is annoying troll cunt but hopefully you are talking about Woolie in this case. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Granted Snowrider is annoying troll cunt but hopefully you are talking about Woolie in this case. 

You’re an annoying troll cunt too but at at least you’re not calling anyone a traitor, which is the actual thought process of a large portion of the country suffering from tds, that we are traitors.  Have you ever heard anything so insane?  Thanks corrupt media.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re an annoying troll cunt too but at at least you’re not calling anyone a traitor, which is the actual thought process of a large portion of the country suffering from tds, that we are traitors.  Have you ever heard anything so insane?  Thanks corrupt media.

If youre not a dem youre a traitor. Pretty cut and dry. 

If they say it enough times...the critical thinkers will believe.

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

If youre not a dem youre a traitor. Pretty cut and dry. 

If they say it enough times...the critical thinkers will believe.

I just find it amazing that this is how low we have gotten as a country.  I’m not seeing any fake hate crimes against Trump supporters, but we sure are seeing plenty of real ones.  Wearing a fucking maga hat is apparently good enough to get you assaulted these days.

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How does the media alter Dumps tweets and interviews?  

Making excuses and and blaming others....yeah you’re traitor.  

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I just find it amazing that this is how low we have gotten as a country.  I’m not seeing any fake hate crimes against Trump supporters, but we sure are seeing plenty of real ones.  Wearing a fucking maga hat is apparently good enough to get you assaulted these days.

Yup...sad...already seeing quite a few Trump 2020 flags and bumper stickers around.

35 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yup...sad...already seeing quite a few Trump 2020 flags and bumper stickers around.

Good.  I’d put one on my rig but some tool bag would probably key scratch it.

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Hate crimes against Jews up 57%, white supremacy groups on the rise highest in 10 years.

Moto would say the Zionists deserve it.

55 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Thanks Obama

Yeah, cause Obama was the one who said that people marching under the Nazi flag, chanting " Jews will not replace us" were fine people. Glad you are a Canadian.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Yeah, cause Obama was the one who said that people marching under the Nazi flag, chanting " Jews will not replace us" were fine people. Glad you are a Canadian.

You cant deny Obama caused great divide....

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

You cant deny Obama caused great divide....

Well if speaking out about unarmed Blacks getting shot in the back while running away, being beaten way beyond what is needed by Police the yes he did. 

But mostly the divide came about by people like momo and sludgy, living in this country  who frequently like to use the "N" word while safely hiding behind the keyboard.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Well if speaking out about unarmed Blacks getting shot in the back while running away, being beaten way beyond what is needed by Police the yes he did. 

But mostly the divide came about by people like momo and sludgy, living in this country  who frequently like to use the "N" word while safely hiding behind the keyboard.

Many others on this board have used the n word....

Just now, 1jkw said:

Not near as much or in the same context. But way to use that as a deflection from the topic at hand.

You mentioned it.

:lol:

Do a search on the word...im sure you would be surprised.

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Again (CONTEXT)

And no I wouldn't be surprised.

Highest black employment.....in yrs

Keep the blacks employed....that is the key....helps self esteem....keeps them from pilaging.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Hate crimes against Jews up 57%, white supremacy groups on the rise highest in 10 years.

Nonsense.   We have drastically changed what consists of a hate crime or hate group.  This forum could easily be red flagged as a white supremacy hate site. Do you think FS is a rising hate group? 

You realize if there was one  act of hate against a Jew last year and two this year you could say hate crimes against Jews has doubled in a year.  Sounds horrible.  

There is a lot of people in this country heavily invested in perpetuating the myth the country is on fire with racism.  When people leave their little safe place, turn off cable news,  get off internet, you will find relations are no where as bad as some would like to portray. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Nonsense.   We have drastically changed what consists of a hate crime or hate group.  This forum could easily be red flagged as a white supremacy hate site. Do you think FS is a rising hate group? 

You realize if there was one  act of hate against a Jew last year and two this year you could say hate crimes against Jews has doubled in a year.  Sounds horrible.  

There is a lot of people in this country heavily invested in perpetuating the myth the country is on fire with racism.  When people leave their little safe place, turn off cable news,  get off internet, you will find relations are no where as bad as some would like to portray. 

You may think it's nonsense, but the Jewish community including members of my Family and friends don't.

I think there are plenty on here, who while they would never have the balls to do anything themselves, revel in the fact that others do.

I realize that even in my rural type setting there has been a large uptick in destruction and graffiti in the local Jewish community.

Factually, there are people who I have known my entire life who didn't accept the fact that a Black could or should be president.

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I firmly agree with this.

17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You may think it's nonsense, but the Jewish community including members of my Family and friends don't.

I think there are plenty on here, who while they would never have the balls to do anything themselves, revel in the fact that others do.

I realize that even in my rural type setting there has been a large uptick in destruction and graffiti in the local Jewish community.

Factually, there are people who I have known my entire life who didn't accept the fact that a Black could or should be president.

Graffiti?   Idiots running their mouth on internet?  Are you telling me, you , friends, family, are afraid to leave your home out of fear of attack or death ?  People coming to burn your house down? Worried the government will Imprison you because of race?   Being ran out of town?  

That is the racism my family endured when they came to this country.  I am not trying to minimize or make excuses. There will always be assholes and whack jobs.  Just saying, it is a hell of a lot better in this country for all races in a pretty short time.