Check your account email address ×

Welcome to the new FreedomSledder.com

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Of course he is using a dupe however... because he has pride ya know. Bahahahaha

Dupe ?     It's my new handle here .     You seem to be taking this whole TBP site being up and running awful hard Dave .  Pretty much harder than most anyone else .  

• Like 1

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Dupe ?     It's my new handle here .     You seem to be taking this whole TBP site being up and running awful hard Dave .  Pretty much harder than most anyone else .  

Not really. I'm not even on here very much. 

Just now, Intel5960X said:

time to put Zoso on 86,400 seconds in between posts. ( 86,400 seconds is 1 full day if my math is correct ) :bc:

:bc: Pretty sure only IT people know that by heart. :lol:

Just now, Cumulus Nimbus said:

Shut it little boy, when we need lip from you we will simply drop the zippers.

937.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cumulus Nimbus said:

Nothing that I am aware of. Do you think me telling you to fuck off means I am full of hate. I hate nobody, not even mongo.

I think you are testing the boundaries to see what you can get away with. I'm pretty easy going, but even I will only take so much.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I think you are testing the boundaries to see what you can get away with. I'm pretty easy going, but even I will only take so much.

hes been a cocksucker since day 1 started in 2008. shit bag is not even welcomed on TBP that says something.

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Riiiiiight .   Find a job to quote , a game to coach , ect .  It'll help your bum heal up.  Even N2o joined us    :bc:

The tone over there is far more corrosive. Call it what you want but the rest of your pals will get bored not having someone to argue with. They (and you) can't help. But nevertheless, glad to see you sal...:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Intel5960X said:

hes been a cocksucker since day 1 started in 2008. shit bag is not even welcomed on TBP that says something.

That's a compliment :bc: