Check your account email address ×

Trudeau accused of using PMO’s office to influence attorney general to back off on federal charges on his friends

Rod

6 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Kadhar is Canada's hero.

trudy is looking for people that  believe that for his cabinet.he should have died in custudy in cuba the tall black leader of the country south of us wanted to rid themselves of him

On 4/10/2019 at 10:59 AM, irv said:

He reads/watches the CBC and also North99. I had to explain to him that those are severely left leaning, biased news sources but I am unsure if he really wanted to believe me?

I edited my post above. I meant to say "My Father, who is a Liberal supporter, admits Justin isn't doing a very good job" but like I said, he still supports him. We haven't talked politics in a while so I am unsure if he still does but I wouldn't be surprised if he still does? 

FYI CBC was run by a conservative appointee until recently. 

Her predecessor, Lacroix, was appointed by the Conservative government in 2008 and oversaw major cutbacks. According to the Canadian Media Guild, nearly 1,400 jobs were lost in 2014 and 2015 alone during the Stephen Harper era.

Lacroix was also president when one of the corporation's highest-profile broadcasters, Jian Ghomeshi, became enmeshed in a sex-abuse scandal. Ghomeshi was fired, later charged with sexual assault, and subsequently acquitted.

There were also controversies involving corporate speaking fees paid to prominent broadcasters, such as Peter Mansbridge, Rex Murphy, and Amanda Lang, as well as the willingness of Mansbridge to provide a platform to extreme right wingers like Ann Coulter and Conrad Black

If you look back there were a lot of conservatives running the CBC yet you claim they have a left wing bias. 

Funny that you don’t have an issue with Drug Ford spending tax payers dollars on his own propaganda machine. 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

FYI CBC was run by a conservative appointee until recently. 

Her predecessor, Lacroix, was appointed by the Conservative government in 2008 and oversaw major cutbacks. According to the Canadian Media Guild, nearly 1,400 jobs were lost in 2014 and 2015 alone during the Stephen Harper era.

Lacroix was also president when one of the corporation's highest-profile broadcasters, Jian Ghomeshi, became enmeshed in a sex-abuse scandal. Ghomeshi was fired, later charged with sexual assault, and subsequently acquitted.

There were also controversies involving corporate speaking fees paid to prominent broadcasters, such as Peter Mansbridge, Rex Murphy, and Amanda Lang, as well as the willingness of Mansbridge to provide a platform to extreme right wingers like Ann Coulter and Conrad Black

If you look back there were a lot of conservatives running the CBC yet you claim they have a left wing bias

Funny that you don’t have an issue with Drug Ford spending tax payers dollars on his own propaganda machine. 

"WERE" :news:

They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cbc-news-canadian-broadcasting/

The CBC’s main revenue comes from government funding (66%)

On a whole, slightly more opinion pieces favor the left. Further, the right leaning National Post has accused the CBC of liberal bias.

CBC: Not the public’s broadcaster after all.

https://business.financialpost.com/opinion/cbc-not-the-publics-broadcaster-after-all

50 minutes ago, irv said:

They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.

On a whole, slightly more opinion pieces favor the left. Further, the right leaning National Post has accused the CBC of liberal bias.

https://business.financialpost.com/opinion/cbc-not-the-publics-broadcaster-after-all

Lol oops 

now do north99 they’re his favourite 

1 hour ago, DUMPY said:

Lol oops 

now do north99 they’re his favourite 

Alright. :news:

LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. 

Now, there is something of an answer in the form of North99, a “progressive media network” helmed by a former provincial Liberal aide.

North99 is a combination between a media source and an activist portal. The news reported always favors the left and uses loaded language such as this: Voter Fraud, Illegal Fundraising, Racism – A Timeline of Every Doug Ford Ontario Election Controversy. Essentially, the sole purpose of the website is to discredit right wing politicians and policy in Canada.

Overall, we rate North99 Left Biased for story selection that always favors the left 

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/north99/

3 hours ago, irv said:

On the whole slightly more. 

Compare that to the dumpy fucktards Rebel media. 

es: The Rebel Media (or The Rebel) is a conservative Canadian online political and social commentary media platform founded in February 2015 by former Sun News Network host Ezra Levant. The Rebel displays overt right wing bias in reporting and tends to source to other articles on The Rebel website rather than outside sources. The Rebel is mostly opinion based therefore we give them a mixed factual rating. (10/9/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt

21 minutes ago, irv said:

Alright. :news:

LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. 

Now, there is something of an answer in the form of North99, a “progressive media network” helmed by a former provincial Liberal aide.

North99 is a combination between a media source and an activist portal. The news reported always favors the left and uses loaded language such as this: Voter Fraud, Illegal Fundraising, Racism – A Timeline of Every Doug Ford Ontario Election Controversy. Essentially, the sole purpose of the website is to discredit right wing politicians and policy in Canada.

Overall, we rate North99 Left Biased for story selection that always favors the left 

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/north99/

lol weird hey. Kevvyboomboom often chooses north99 over even the CBC 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

On the whole slightly more. 

Compare that to the dumpy fucktards Rebel media. 

es: The Rebel Media (or The Rebel) is a conservative Canadian online political and social commentary media platform founded in February 2015 by former Sun News Network host Ezra Levant. The Rebel displays overt right wing bias in reporting and tends to source to other articles on The Rebel website rather than outside sources. The Rebel is mostly opinion based therefore we give them a mixed factual rating. (10/9/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt

how much tax payer money has went to the rebel?

5 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

North99 is way worse than the rebel could ever be :lol: 

but the rebel guys! The rebel!

You saw the media bias report on Rebel and North 99. Yet you are still dumb enough to believe the rebel. 

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You saw the media bias report on Rebel and North 99. Yet you are still dumb enough to believe the rebel. 

Ironically coming from the dumbest fuck that posts here :lmao: 

37 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The Rebel, although right leaning, doesn't have to concock stories nor lie in order to put a story out. Simple interviews and videos of the Liberals at their best is all they need. The Liberals are there own worst enemies. They just can't seem to help themselves from looking stupid! :lol:

Tell me, Kev. I've read some of your posts in here where you are critical of Trudeau saying he is an idiot, etc. I'm just curious what your thoughts are on the rest of the party members? Are McKenna, Morneau, Goodale, to name a few, good or are they also idiots in your opinion? 

9 minutes ago, irv said:

The Rebel, although right leaning, doesn't have to concock stories nor lie in order to put a story out. Simple interviews and videos of the Liberals at their best is all they need. The Liberals are there own worst enemies. They just can't seem to help themselves from looking stupid! :lol:

Tell me, Kev. I've read some of your posts in here where you are critical of Trudeau saying he is an idiot, etc. I'm just curious what your thoughts are on the rest of the party members? Are McKenna, Morneau, Goodale, to name a few, good or are they also idiots in your opinion? 

Media bias said they do exactly what you claim they don’t. 

How many times are you going to own yourself today.