Check your account email address ×

Trudeau accused of using PMO’s office to influence attorney general to back off on federal charges on his friends

Rod

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Click the link and start making excuses for everything Harper did dumbass. 

"Derp Derp, no but that was different......."

This thread is about Trudeau....quit deflecting...

unfortunately missed the interviews.

but going by this thread......sounds like the liberals are dropping like tanks and the conservatives are climbing fast.

Trudeau says he's a teacher.  I wonder if he can state the definition of transparency.

14 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Cons actually changed the laws preventing Tards from helping in the first place.  You are a first class moron.

Cons also changed the laws so that oil companies could get around environmental standards. You don’t think there was pay offs to the cons for that?   Harper even shut down parliament twice so he wouldn’t have to answer for his bullshit. Now the Scheer idiot is in Harper’s place. 

US politicians all voted so that oil Co’s wouldn’t have to take responsibility for their spills. Maybe they were trying to save jobs as well. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Cons also changed the laws so that oil companies could get around environmental standards. You don’t think there was pay offs to the cons for that?   Harper even shut down parliament twice so he wouldn’t have to answer for his bullshit. Now the Scheer idiot is in Harper’s place. 

US politicians all voted so that oil Co’s wouldn’t have to take responsibility for their spills. Maybe they were trying to save jobs as well. 

You thought all night about that I bet... 

:lol:

Again that has nothing to do with Trudeau.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

You thought all night about that I bet... 

Again that has nothing to do with Trudeau.

Since they are the opposition it has everything to do with Trudeau.  You can’t call Trudeau out when cons did the same thing.  

That’s as clear as a smudge on your tv. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Since they are the opposition it has everything to do with Trudeau.  You can’t call Trudeau out when cons did the same thing.  

That’s as clear as a smudge on your tv. 

Its not the same thing at all.

Trudeau has done Soros and the UN pack proud.  He def isn't going to be getting his seat now.  Plus I wouldn't be surprised if he is divorced soon if the papers aren't already started.

SUNNY WAYS

36 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Trudeau has done Soros and the UN pack proud.  He def isn't going to be getting his seat now.  Plus I wouldn't be surprised if he is divorced soon if the papers aren't already started.

SUNNY WAYS

I don't think Sophie ever thought one day she would end up scrubbing her own toilets. 

• Haha 2

The plot thickens more . . .

What a fucking loser.

Trudeau said there were lessons to be learned from the controversy, including lessons about leadership.

“I believe that real leadership is about listening, learning and compassion,” he said. “One of the things central to my leadership is fostering an environment where my ministers, caucus and staff feel comfortable coming to me when they have concerns.”

Quoting that portion of Trudeau’s speech, Liberal MP Celina Caesar-Chavannes tweeted, “I did come to you recently. Twice. Remember your reactions?”

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/zma8dx/liberal-mp-celina-caesar-chavannes-claps-back-at-justin-trudeau-over-his-non-apology

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau would be the type of spoiled little asshole that has a wild hissy fit over things he doesn’t like 

14 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Pierre took Trudeau to the cleaners on the carbon tax 

Link or was that on T.V.? I'd like to read/watch that!

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just how stupid can he be? Hopefully this women resigns as well. 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

She did last week.  Said she wasn't running again in October.  Now we know why.:lol:

Just read that. Hopefully she spills the beans as to why rather than disguise the real reasons.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5015948/liberal-mp-celina-caesar-chavannes-reelection/

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Seen it on FB. 

I'll see if I can find it? Thanks :bc: