Check your account email address ×

Trudeau accused of using PMO’s office to influence attorney general to back off on federal charges on his friends

Rod

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Mess? like what Lowest unemployment

Highest employment

record stock markets

exactly what mess?  other than you hate Trudeau of course 

Do you mean Deficit?  :lol:  

Those things don’t count anymore. 

Trudeau Hurt their feelings. That’s all it takes. 

Poor fuckers don’t realize conservatives gave huge contracts to SNC when they knew about the hookers, bribes etc. 

They’re too stupid to know Scheer took at meeting and would have done the same. But they would have been smart enough not to answer a single question about it if they were in power. 

Just like their buddy Doug Ford who won’t show up to question period. Missed 11 out of 17. That’s a hard workin con for you. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Joe Clark said the biggest issue facing Canada was the debt. He was a decent person. If he tackled the debt then we would have been in great shape. But fucktard Trudeau senior and Fucktard Mulroney were basic fucktards.   Preston Manning would have done a great job if he could have kept racist shitheads like Scheer in cages.  Harper was alright but should have known when it was time to leave. 

You failed retard math in school didn't you?

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Racist sheer :lol: 

did you know that kevvyboomboom gets his news from north99? I’m not even making that up :lol: 

54 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

50 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Racist sheer :lol: 

did you know that kevvyboomboom gets his news from north99? I’m not even making that up :lol: 

retard math is easy. You plus Rod equals two Retards.  If Dumbash Dave joins in there will be 3,  with Zampoopski there is 4.Retards. etc. etc. If you want to bring pie into the equation, you Retards will eat it and spill half of it on your shirts. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

retard math is easy. You plus Rod equals two Retards.  If Dumbash Dave joins in there will be 3,  with Zampoopski there is 4.Retards. etc. etc. If you want to bring pie into the equation, you Retards will eat it and spill half of it on your shirts. 

Tell us more about what you’ve learned from north99 :lol: 

yer so learned 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

Will ANDREW take our OAS years back to Harper's level?  I WILL  vote against that every time - 15k in my pocket Thank you

You will vote liberal every time ONEWAY

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

boring

What do you think will happen with your vote for Andrew?  just wondering if you have even a clue what you are voting for

No carbon tax and no gst in home heating 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

No carbon tax and no gst in home heating 

Carbon Tax is a wash since most provinces already have it - no one noticed it here and no one noticed it gone under SloganMan

gst on the fuel portion of the bill I would take but it isn't really going to be very much ----  Andrew said this is only for HEATING and not the use of energy.

How is this going to work :dunno:  

There shouldn't be any SALES tax on  fuel or Hydro

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Carbon Tax is a wash since most provinces already have it - no one noticed it here and no one noticed it gone under SloganMan

gst on the fuel portion of the bill I would take but it isn't really going to be very much ----  Andrew said this is only for HEATING and not the use of energy.

How is this going to work :dunno:  

There shouldn't be any SALES tax on  fuel or Hydro

We never had it. Or want it. Trudeau is forcing it with fascism 

another benefit of voting for sheer is hopefully dumping Trudeau and getting that corrupt cabinet out 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

We never had it. Or want it. Trudeau is forcing it with fascism 

another benefit of voting for sheer is hopefully dumping Trudeau and getting that corrupt cabinet out 

lol on bold

The sky never fell on Ontario with cap and trade - good system for what ts worth 

Anyway Andrew will be asked how he will pay for this GST off heating - He needs to come up with more than that to win

taking about Balance Budgets :dunno: is boring 

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol on bold

The sky never fell on Ontario with cap and trade - good system for what ts worth 

Anyway Andrew will be asked how he will pay for this GST off heating - He needs to come up with more than that to win

I know you love or hate balanced budgets depending on who’s running deficits 

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol on bold

Typical conservatives. No real ideas so they buy votes with a couple of hundred dollars in tax on heating. Same shit as druggy Ford and his buck a beer.   

See how the election works out for them when Trudeau is gone and Quebecers realize the Scheer idiot doesn't give a fuck about 9,000 Quebec jobs.  

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I know you love or hate balanced budgets depending on who’s running deficits 

I tend to not care since seeing a balanced one is very rare - Trudeau running on deficits was brilliant at the time

All these things are things you THINK the Conservatives are good at - fact is they aren't good at all 

City votes in Ontario are going to be tough for the CPC since we have FORD tossing the axe around like a kid in a candy store

rare for both Con in fed and provincial

10 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

I never realized how much of a retard freeland is. No wonder she sticks with Trudeau 

There isn't bright one in the group! Every single one of them from the top down are complete imbeciles. Is it any wonder we are the laughing stock world wide. 

dildos.jpg

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I tend to not care since seeing a balanced one is very rare - Trudeau running on deficits was brilliant at the time

All these things are things you THINK the Conservatives are good at - fact is they aren't good at all 

City votes in Ontario are going to be tough for the CPC since we have FORD tossing the axe around like a kid in a candy store

rare for both Con in fed and provincial

Trudeau running massive deficits why just throwing money around = brilliant 

Harper steered the country through a major recession and did the best in the G7 and built the richest middle class at the same time = wow his deficits were evil!!!

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You hypocritical piece of shit.  You would have called anyone that claimed Harper was hostile a snowflake.  

As for Jodi, it would have been "Pressure?   Of course you are suppose to feel pressure, there are 9,000 jobs at stake."

But carry on, anything that gets rid of Trudeau before the next election work for me. 

7 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Trudeau running massive deficits why just throwing money around = brilliant 

Harper steered the country through a major recession and did the best in the G7 and built the richest middle class at the same time = wow his deficits were evil!!!

Canadian Trumpsters:

Trump and Ford doing backroom deals to benefit family and friend good

Trudeau doing backroom deals to save jobs and buy votes bad

Trump and Ford not answering questions good

Trudeau not answering questions bad. 

Trump and Ford Increasing debt good

Trudeau increasing debt bad

Trump praising the leaders of China, Russia, Saudi Arabia and North Korea Good.

Trudeau says  “There’s a level of admiration I actually have for China because their basic dictatorship is allowing them to actually turn their economy around on a dime and say, ‘We need to go green … we need to start investing in solar.’”   and the right lose their shit. 

I find it entertaining to see how low Canadian Trumpster will go and what excuses they will make for Trumps behaviour while vilifying Trudeau for far less. Please continue.