Check your account email address ×

Sarah Palin roundly ridiculed on Twitter after calling Stacey Abrams a "literal loser"

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't think I have ever seen someone get triggered as hard as Zammiekins does about SnowRider posting literally anything. Tis quite the sight. 

It really is strange. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
44 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't think I have ever seen someone get triggered as hard as Zammiekins does about SnowRider posting literally anything. Tis quite the sight. 

He does go overboard in his attempts at proving his superiority. 

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Zampedo spends all day arguing, making memes and being an all around loser.

Claims he's not triggered. 

So, BarbieHands, you run around this site calling people pedophiles while bragging up your little life's lying story of success.  And I'm the loser?  Try this on, what would most here call somebody that doesn't own a sled and doesn't live in the USA coming to a sledding site daily to constantly complain and whine about the politics of a country he doesn't live in.  All the while, bragging up his kayaking and peddle biking prowess.  Yeah....I'd say that's a loser for sure.  But, you are who you are.  

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

the people standing on the sidelines cheering on this fight remind me of the screaming low lifes in a ghetto fight on the net. 

That's because you are god damned pussy too and don't want to see your faggot boyfriend get his head caved in.

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah but he’s a big mod at the other site....makes him feel impotent 

You are so incredibly dumb.  :lol: 

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

It really is strange. 

Is it?  Stranger than having your whole life laid out on these sites for anyone to tear it apart...but you still continue the same old name calling and repugnance you always have?  Some might call that much more strange.  Oh....but this is the internet...not the real world.  "Ima aggressive librul...look at me go!"  Pussy.

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Stacey fuckin Abrams......  Christ they hired a female version of Mike Tyson to deliver the rebuttal......   :lol: 

She's the epitome of eggplant.  Dems are going to throw her out there and get this whole racism narrative running hot again.  So predictable.  So stupid.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, BarbieHands, you run around this site calling people pedophiles while bragging up your little life's lying story of success.  And I'm the loser?  Try this on, what would most here call somebody that doesn't own a sled and doesn't live in the USA coming to a sledding site daily to constantly complain and whine about the politics of a country he doesn't live in.  All the while, bragging up his kayaking and peddle biking prowess.  Yeah....I'd say that's a loser for sure.  But, you are who you are.  

That's because you are god damned pussy too and don't want to see your faggot boyfriend get his head caved in.

Is it?  Stranger than having your whole life laid out on these sites for anyone to tear it apart...but you still continue the same old name calling and repugnance you always have?  Some might call that much more strange.  Oh....but this is the internet...not the real world.  "Ima aggressive librul...look at me go!"  Pussy.

She's the epitome of eggplant.  Dems are going to throw her out there and get this whole racism narrative running hot again.  So predictable.  So stupid.

@DAVE  ......

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Glad you aren’t triggered by any of this night cap. 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@DAVE  ......

No, is Dave here constantly acting like a whining  little bitch?  No...he isn't.  Now, it appears HighMark wants you to show him your toughness....better get to that.  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Glad you aren’t triggered by any of this night cap. 

Not triggered at all.  I love how you twats call "emotional, personal and snowflakes" out so regularly.  No self reflection.

And look, it's nobody's business but yours if your family kept their "business" in the family.  I'm sure you were "groomed" properly in the "family business".  Your brother was better tho...that's why he's in charge.

:lol: 

Nobody here doubts you are a massive victim.  There's a reason.  There always is.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, is Dave here constantly acting like a whining  little bitch?  No...he isn't.  Now, it appears HighMark wants you to show him your toughness....better get to that.  :lol: 

Not triggered at all.  I love how you twats call "emotional, personal and snowflakes" out so regularly.  No self reflection.

And look, it's nobody's business but yours if your family kept their "business" in the family.  I'm sure you were "groomed" properly in the "family business".  Your brother was better tho...that's why he's in charge.

:lol: 

Nobody here doubts you are a massive victim.  There's a reason.  There always is.

Poor angry Zampedo. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Just go the fuck away.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Just go the fuck away.

Sorry, I'll go when I'm ready or, I find another place chalked full of this kind of stupidity from you and your kind.  Dem Underground is just too sad to spend too much time on.  I am doing my best to convince others to end it all though.  I think it's working.  I am now counseling one poor soul via PM. I'm kind this way.  :lol:

Wanna have some fun...see if you can find me there.  I've found you.  :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Sorry, I'll go when I'm ready or, I find another place chalked full of this kind of stupidity from you and your kind.  Dem Underground is just too sad to spend too much time on.  I am doing my best to convince others to end it all though.  I think it's working.  I am now counseling one poor soul via PM. I'm kind this way.  :lol:

Wanna have some fun...see if you can find me there.  I've found you.  :lmao: 

Holy fuck. You write your long boring POS posts in PM's as well. 

You should win an award for the person with the least intelligent thing to say and the most posts. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You should win an award for the person with the least intelligent thing to say and the most posts. 

Sometimes, just quoting non-witty, unclever posts is validation enough.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Sometimes, just quoting non-witty, unclever posts is validation enough.

Let me have a go at a Zampedo post .

"Fuck you @SnowRider you fucking fag stupid moron, you don't mean a thing to me. I own you all day. Nothing you say ever upsets me, I'm emotionally stable and way smarter. I make fun of you all day. I've used your picture to make over 100 memes, that's how little I care about you, you fucking asshole. I'm really rich and read all the newspapers and make trades all day.  You mean so little to me that I'm going to threaten to beat you up. No I'm going to put a hole in you. I learned a lot during my time in service. I won't tell you any specifics about my when or where or if I ever left the country. I'm just going to vaguely talk about it and pretend I was a big deal. But you just have to take that as validation that I can put a hole in you. I'm a stable genius just like Trump, that's why I have dreams about driving to your house, putting a hole in your for your life to drain out of and laughing while your wife and kids watch. I don't take anything you say seriously, I always get the better of everyone on here, that's why I'm maybe sort of making a vague threat to beat you up,  no no shoot you.  no no do something that involves sharpened tools. Let me tell you about visiting kids in the middle of the night to molest them, I call it a nightcap but there is nothing wrong with that. You better take this seriously because I'm really strong and a good fighter, I want you to invite me over so I can threaten to take you up on it. Oh, you invited me over, yeah, well, it might happen and then you'll know that you should know that your world is going to be messed up by someone way smarter than you. Yeah you fucking hypocrite stupid food trough water. You deserve all of this for acting like a 12 year old retard who's constantly looking for validation. Speaking of 12 year olds, let me show you a random photo of small hands and talk about barbies. Ha ha I owned you again you coward who I've been threatening for years. You should be fucking scared because I know how to track you down and my highly regarded friend is threatening you to because he's just as stable as me and the other members of my posse are cheering me on because they aren't childish at all. Now shut up, fuck off go away, come back here, I'm going to get you because I ignore you anyway. For those that only read the first and last, the in between stuff is just random threats and declarations of personal glory. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

"Fuck you @SnowRider you fucking fag stupid moron, you don't mean a thing to me. I own you all day. Nothing you say ever upsets me, I'm emotionally stable and way smarter. I make fun of you all day. I've used your picture to make over 100 memes, that's how little I care about you, you fucking asshole. I'm really rich and read all the newspapers and make trades all day.  You mean so little to me that I'm going to threaten to beat you up. No I'm going to put a hole in you. I learned a lot during my time in service. I won't tell you any specifics about my when or where or if I ever left the country. I'm just going to vaguely talk about it and pretend I was a big deal. But you just have to take that as validation that I can put a hole in you. I'm a stable genius just like Trump, that's why I have dreams about driving to your house, putting a hole in your for your life to drain out of and laughing while your wife and kids watch. I don't take anything you say seriously, I always get the better of everyone on here, that's why I'm maybe sort of making a vague threat to beat you up,  no no shoot you.  no no do something that involves sharpened tools. Let me tell you about visiting kids in the middle of the night to molest them, I call it a nightcap but there is nothing wrong with that. You better take this seriously because I'm really strong and a good fighter, I want you to invite me over so I can threaten to take you up on it. Oh, you invited me over, yeah, well, it might happen and then you'll know that you should know that your world is going to be messed up by someone way smarter than you. Yeah you fucking hypocrite stupid food trough water. You deserve all of this for acting like a 12 year old retard who's constantly looking for validation. Speaking of 12 year olds, let me show you a random photo of small hands and talk about barbies. Ha ha I owned you again you coward who I've been threatening for years. You should be fucking scared because I know how to track you down and my highly regarded friend is threatening you to because he's just as stable as me and the other members of my posse are cheering me on because they aren't childish at all. Now shut up, fuck off go away, come back here, I'm going to get you because I ignore you anyway. For those that only read the first and last, the in between stuff is just random threats and declarations of personal glory. 

You should write for CNN. Can you summarize this into a scary headline though?  Put Trump in it also...add red hats for effect.

Look at you winning...  "I call people pedophiles!!!  I win! " :lol: 

Fucking RevBetaBarbieHands....ON THE LOOSE AND ON THE PROWL!!!!!  :lmao: 

31 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Now he’s a on line councilor lol

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Post of the century....well done.....nailed him

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

A black woman far left candidate almost won Georgia Governor and you guys think she is dumb?? Interesting. 

An orange man ACTUALLY WON the presidency and now you guys think he's dumb?  Interesting.

Knock it off...and get out of my kill zone!!!!  LEG ASS POG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!