Check your account email address ×

Sarah Palin roundly ridiculed on Twitter after calling Stacey Abrams a "literal loser"

She throws herself in the news so she becomes a current event....

In her tweet, the failed vice presidential nominee linked to an article chicksonright.com saying "Chuck Schumer Wants A LITERAL LOSER To Deliver The Democratic SOTU Response." This wasn't very different from the headline of the article itself, which said "Chuck Schumer Wants A LITERAL LOSER To Deliver The Democratic SOTU Response."

Not surprisingly, Twitter users jumped all over her faux pas.

"I must have missed when you were sworn in as Vice President, literal loser," tweetedDemocratic political consultant and journalist John

Martina Navratilova, the legendary tennis player, sagely observed that "Hey Sarah- losers are the people who never try at all or the ones that quit when things don’t go their way. Stacey Abrams keeps fighting and she keeps on going- that makes her a winner. She didn’t quit, like you did… do you understand the difference?"

https://www.salon.com/2019/01/30/sarah-palin-roundly-ridiculed-on-twitter-after-calling-stacey-abrams-a-literal-loser/

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

"HOW DARE WE CALL THAT WOMAN WHAT SHE IS BASED ON THE LAST ELECTION RESULTS!!!  I MEAN...HOW DARE WE CALL THAT BLACK WOMAN WHAT SHE IS BASED ON........"

Related image

And Duluth racist who’s scared shitless of all things non white and male posts again :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Who am I scared of?  You?

How's that invitation to your home coming along?  :lol: 

Yes - there’s no doubt you’re a chickenshit 👍

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yes - there’s no doubt you’re a chickenshit 👍

Why don't you just say..

Hey zam, come over to my house or meet me here and we can settle up..

It's pretty easy,..he has asked like 100 times

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Self-awareness has never been Palin's strong suit!  :lol:

In this case, Sarah may have some leverage.  That fucking idiot from Georgia is literally a rock head.  I mean, dumb as dirt.  The next "hero" of the left.  Total fucking retard.

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

In this case, Sarah may have some leverage.  That fucking idiot from Georgia is literally a rock head.  I mean, dumb as dirt.  The next "hero" of the left.  Total fucking retard.

So is Sarah Palin.  :news:

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Why don't you just say..

Hey zam, come over to my house or meet me here and we can settle up..

It's pretty easy,..he has asked like 100 times

Already been said.....he keeps :backpeddle: and making excuses :lmao: He’s scared and it’s obvious......but you’re too busy sucking him off to notice.....get off your knees and you’d see it :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

Already been said.....he keeps :backpeddle: and making excuses :lmao: He’s scared and it’s obvious......but you’re too busy sucking him off to notice.....get off your knees and you’d see it :bc: 

So, DO I HAVE AN OPEN INVITE TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND SETTLE UP OUR DIFFERENCES LIKE MEN?

Just now, SnowRider said:

Already been said.....he keeps :backpeddle: and making excuses :lmao: He’s scared and it’s obvious......but you’re too busy sucking him offf to notice.....get off your knees and you’d see it :bc: 

I've never seen you say,..

Zam, come over to my house and let's settle up..

It's easy enough, you could type it right now..

I'll wait and see if you do