Check your account email address ×

Trump Clinton debate was terrible

Jet

8 hours ago, Jet said:

Looked like a domestic dispute. Disgusting. 

First we had to deal with a black man the last 8 years and now I got a fucking woman who wants to run this shit. Are you kidding me. Make it go away!! 

I think this may have been what the hillary campaign wanted it to look like.  So they could bash trump later about picking on her.

It's widely reported to have been the move televiewed candidate debate in U.S. history.

The one I'm looking forward to is the one VP debate.

Those two dudes are both sharp.

~Thurs. Aug. 25, 2016 on CBS / Stephen Colbert, interview guest and Hillary Clinton VP running-mate Senator Tim Kaine was asked about Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's then recent accusation that “Hillary Clinton's a bigot.” Senator Kaine replied:

When Hillary Clinton got out of law school she was workin' to help advance racial justice in the juvenile justice system in South Carolina, and fight school segregation in Alabama. And I about that time got out of school and was battling housing discrimination in the South, & in Virginia.

At his early career Donald Trump was a real estate guy who got sued by the Justice Department for discriminating against people in housing, writing the letter “C” on applications if they were minority. Umm, he ... Hillary Clinton's got a track-record all the way back to being a middle-schooler in a Methodist youth group of trying to advance priorities for others. And Donald Trump's for himself.” [& has said so explicitly]

Senator (and 2016 Democrat VP candidate) Tim Kaine

That in no way makes Clinton / Kaine the better ticket.

BUT !!

It demonstrates Kaine can answer a challenge, a worthy debate opponent I expect. Let's hope Pence can do as well or better.

[format error noted but apparently not correctable]

[/quote]