Check your account email address ×

Trump will shut er down again.

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Empirically researches and peer reviewed... In Zam’s world, that’s fake news. You’re a dunce bud. Go back to holding my pocket. 

Here are the facts:

- The unwalled border isn’t the main source of entry. 

- Drugs ARENT coming in through the unwalled areas in any sort of tangible number.

- This debate isn’t even about the wall. It’s about winning. You would like the president of the United States to declare a national emergency to win a campaign talking point. 

- When you try to talk like you have a clue and aren’t trying to be funny, all I hear is “derp”

- POP smoke. 

Right.  Winning.  Winning on several levels while crushing the weak ass liberals in America.

:lol:

I don’t really give a fuck what they do at the border.  I just want faggots to lose their minds and scream “you’re all scared racists” while they serve me coffee in front of their liberal arts degree.  Why can’t they make change correctly in their heads.  It’s 72 cents you fucking retard!

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Empirically researches and peer reviewed... In Zam’s world, that’s fake news. You’re a dunce bud. Go back to holding my pocket. 

Here are the facts:

- The unwalled border isn’t the main source of entry. 

- Drugs ARENT coming in through the unwalled areas in any sort of tangible number.

- This debate isn’t even about the wall. It’s about winning. You would like the president of the United States to declare a national emergency to win a campaign talking point. 

- When you try to talk like you have a clue and aren’t trying to be funny, all I hear is “derp”

- POP smoke. 

:lies: and more :lies: all DemonCUNT hack talking point :bullshit:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Poor MNMomo.... @Zambroski .... that’s you :lmao: getting boot stomped again :lol:   And to think you consider yourself a nonpartisan.......most unaware statement ever on FSCE :lmao: 

:lies: from the dumbest most unself aware fucktard on the interwebs :lmao:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Poor MNMomo.... @Zambroski .... that’s you :lmao: getting boot stomped again :lol:   And to think you consider yourself a nonpartisan.......most unaware statement ever on FSCE :lmao: 

Look at you again. Being “the smartest member here while having almost unlimited social options and boondocking at 11k feet without breaking a sweat!”

Hey @xtralettucetomatoe580  Come round up your boy.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Just because I oppose blatant, hypocritical idiocy and want to cave the head in of "Aggressive liberals" doesn't make me partisan.

Now...when you go to your bedroom, just wrestle with your Obama blow up doll.  You know, it's got the big white dildo on it.  The other doll isn't yours.

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: :lol: Most unaware post ever on FSCE :lol: :lmao: 

Classic :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Classic :lmao: 

So I need to embarrass you again? In addition to your own self inflicted embarrassment?  Do you have a low point for this?

Loser, liar, coward, racist, imbecile.  Now, go get your cold call list together for tomorrow.  Don’t forget, 19 year olds are waiting to take your job.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So I need to embarrass you again? In addition to your own self inflicted embarrassment?  Do you have a low point for this?

Loser, liar, coward, racist, imbecile.  Now, go get your cold call list together for tomorrow.  Don’t forget, 19 year olds are waiting to take your job.  :lol:

A robo caller is :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Hey......tell us how tough you are again..... :lmao: Go MNMomo go.... :lol: 

99C205E8-A670-4EEC-B0CD-ACA3FFA2E499.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

Hey......tell us how tough you are again..... :lmao: Go MNMomo go.... :lol: 

99C205E8-A670-4EEC-B0CD-ACA3FFA2E499.gif

Who is “us”?  Who all are you speaking for.  I want to see their names.  Yes, I know its your chinless add and RevBarbieHands.but, who else?

Is that your Pilates doll?  Shut up you racist!

:lol2:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who is “us”?  Who all are you speaking for.  I want to see their names.  Yes, I know its your chinless add and RevBarbieHands.but, who else?

Is that your Pilates doll?  Shut up you racist!

:lol2:

Look at you go......looking like a bad ass :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Look at you go......looking like a bad ass :lmao: 

I am a bad ass.  SBYL.

Now...cold call list for tomorrow!!!

Then, go get that Hillary doll blown up good and tight and fixed proper with the dildo.  Lock the bedroom door on your way out.  Get your retainer and headgear on and set your bed up on the couch.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I am a bad ass.  SBYL.

Now...cold call list for tomorrow!!!

Then, go get that Hillary doll blown up good and tight and fixed proper with the dildo.  Lock the bedroom door on your way out.  Get your retainer and headgear on and set your bed up on the couch.

:lmao: :lol: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It doesn’t matter.  If he does it and the Dems tie it up, he turns it into a political win as it being clear the Dems will do anything to keep borders open.  In the end, he’ll be granted the power overturning the quack 9th...again.

Or, whatever....I don’t have much hope he’s gonna change shit anymore.  Nobody can beat DC.

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

The SCOTUS will obviously side with Trump and it will happen well before 2020 election :news: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I think you are correct!

I think you are incorrect!

The numbers and statistics will support the NA declaration and EO.  

It will be declared a national emergency....It will not languish in the courts for years. It will be expeditiously ruled on and if it reaches scotus, his 2 picks will payoff bigly.

He will have everyone who works on the borders vouching its an emergency and the alarming increase in illegals attempting to enter this past year IS an emergency as well as the huge upsurge in family attempts. 

Screenshot_2019-01-27-20-43-28.png

Screenshot_2019-01-27-20-38-42.png

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It will be declared a national emergency....It will not languish in the courts for years. It will be expeditiously ruled on and if it reaches scotus, his 2 picks will payoff bigly.

He will have everyone who works on the borders vouching its an emergency and the alarming increase in illegals attempting to enter this past year IS an emergency as well as the huge upsurge in family attempts. 

Screenshot_2019-01-27-20-43-28.png

Screenshot_2019-01-27-20-38-42.png

Yeah you keep saying that 

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump has proven to every foreign leader including China and Kim that he can be waited out. He’s weak in the long term. Doesn’t have the stomach for a mess 

Hey, do you remember that time when China made Trump wait on the tarmac before making him have to exit out of AF1 from the back?

That was awesome!