Check your account email address ×

Yammie 2 Stroke

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Holy fucking shit. You said Yamaha had a chance to put 4 strokes in the 2nd best chassis. Cats chassis is a distant 3rd

Sweet fuck

Cat and Poo are fighting for 2nd, my view might be skewed by the fact that I'm a better rider than everyone who tries to keep up with me through the trails though...

12 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Cat and Poo are fighting for 2nd, my view might be skewed by the fact that I'm a better rider than everyone who tries to keep up with me through the trails though...

:lol: fucking Jersey boy Ricky racer

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

do you really think so

I think they are attempting to exit stage right  

spring snow check only this year then out for good is my prediction 

I know so..:bc:

16 hours ago, rump-rider said:

:lol: Not a chance it’s a yami built 2 stroke. Maybe a cat 2 stroke with yami decals on it...maybe.

:goodpost:

15 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha.  Nice graphix kit on an Alpha.  I especially like the KYB Evols.  :lol2: 

This is fake, bois.  

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well....the Poo is much better than the doo chassis wise. Cat would be a distant 3rd. So nothing you babbled makes a shred of sense

Poo is #3 for all that ride hard.  Nobody gives a fuck about an uncoupled sled that raised it's hands in the air with the slightest flip of the flipper and rolls around out there like a boat.  Well, straightliners and "bobbers" maybe.  :lol: 

8 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Trying too hard.  Stop it....nobody cares that you can beat your mom and dad out on the trails.  :lol: 

10 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Riding with mom and dad has its advantages..... :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus..find your own material.

I'd put money down that he could spank the fuck out of you in any type of riding.  I mean...punish you.

Another projection being your reality :lmao: follow along instead of being a triggered dumbshit 👍

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Poo is #3 for all that ride hard.  Nobody gives a fuck about an uncoupled sled that raised it's hands in the air with the slightest flip of the flipper and rolls around out there like a boat.  Well, straightliners and "bobbers" maybe.  :lol: 

Trying too hard.  Stop it....nobody cares that you can beat your mom and dad out on the trails.  :lol: 

I get out front and pass people, there's just a lot of waiting at intersections.