Check your account email address ×

Mayor Fouts

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

His political affiliation? I have no idea about this guy but he sounds like a real winner

Winner!!!    People really hate racists ........when they don’t vote D.  

There is like one black minister jumping up & down.   Screaming WTF is going on!!! Why is this guy still in office!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Winner!!!    People really hate racists ........when they don’t vote D.  

There is like one black minister jumping up & down.   Screaming WTF is going on!!! Why is this guy still in office!!!!

Well it's a smart move on the Dems party to corner the market on what is or isn't racist.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if these allegations are true then he should be booted, at a minimum. is this story old? what is the point of the thread? 

Old as in .  Every few moths a new tape comes out. More  sick & pervered than the last one.  

Funny,  you had none of these questions or skepticism about the Florida sos.   

14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Old as in .  Every few moths a new tape comes out. More  sick & pervered than the last one.  

do you want me throw a tantrum or what? am i defending the clown? changing the topic to something somebody else did? some of you are fucking whacked in the head :lol:

16 minutes ago, Cold War said:

um, because it was on tape and video? :lmao:

think much? 

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

um, because it was on tape and video? :lmao:

think much? 

Um so is this, genius . :lol:

31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

do you want me throw a tantrum or what? am i defending the clown? changing the topic to something somebody else did? some of you are fucking whacked in the head :lol:

I’m looking for you to do exactly what you’re doing .  I’m not changing the topic.  That is what motto said I was doing in the other thread. So, here is new one. 

Why don’t  the media and democrats care about this?????  

Edited by Cold War

City of Warren , Mi , mayor james fouts has been a spewing dem bigot since he was first in elected politics a ion ago. Some in the  MI state dem party want him to resign , he flat won't, plays the personal victim card to the hilt.  The last state election the dems spent thousands of dollars to keep him quite and his past bigoted hate speech / spiteful  political actions against  others out of the headlines. fouts has a firm grip on the  short hairs of the dem local / state party  on their political / private dirty dealings , he will use it to his advantage if cornered, and the dems know it. That's why he is still in elected power.

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Um so is this, genius . :lol:

I’m looking for you to do exactly what you’re doing .  I’m not changing the topic.  That is what motto said I was doing in the other thread. So, here is new one. 

Why don’t  the media and democrats care about this?????  

Meh, it's easier for him to attack me and call me names. Somehow I even stepped in shit too. Lol Whatever....I didn't think he'd want to dive into it with you. Just enough to brush it off. 

At least he stopped short of using the "derp" out  

Edited by Skidooski

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Meh, it's easier for him to attack me and call me names. Somehow I even stepped in shit too. Lol Whatever....I didn't think he'd want to dive into it with you. Just enough to brush it off. 

You’re looking for ‘buds’ in every thread.   Like I said earlier - I almost feel sorry for you.... :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He really has a hard on for you.  :lol:

look who is getting jealous.  😂