Check your account email address ×

zing

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

At best. He’s still wrong though.  I love how the left think Pelosi just locked the doors on the house and Trump can’t enter. Lol!!!!

And they think Trump will forget this.  :lol:   Something tells me she will be flying commercial back to Ca from now on.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

At best. He’s still wrong though.  I love how the left think Pelosi just locked the doors on the house and Trump can’t enter. Lol!!!!

Maybe she can stop him from taking military aircraft for personal trips 

Oh wait...

Just now, Zambroski said:

I had to post my opinion on Slinger's thread before anyone else said a damn thing!  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

i love how you bounce around topics like a pinball. first, trump has giant balls and pelosi will cave. now he's still got big balls but is playing chess with pelosi :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you're trying too hard dude. besides, it's hilarious. 

Wait....you ask for my opinion, I give it, then you tell me I'm trying to hard??? Just can't win with you so I'll go back to laughing my ass off at you. Oh well....I tried! 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i love how you bounce around topics like a pinball. first, trump has giant balls and pelosi will cave. now he's still got big balls but is playing chess with pelosi :lol:

:lmao: Spot on 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Wait....you ask for my opinion, I give it, then you tell me I'm trying to hard??? Just can't win with you so I'll go back to laughing my ass off at you. Oh well....I tried! 

like i said, you are too obvious. wait a little, come in slowly, a little less subtle. 

:lol:

:bc:

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I had to post my opinion on Slinger's thread before anyone else said a damn thing!  :lol: 

Lol!  Well played.  But Slinger knows what you are really thinking.  Stop being a fraud...look, now he knows what I’m thinking too!

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Wut?  You are losing your mind.  This week has been a big carve into your cranial cavity.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

like i said, you are too obvious. wait a little, come in slowly, a little less subtle. 

:bc:

So post my opinions before everyone else but wait a little and come in slowly???? You and your Slingernese again!

Edited by Skidooski

52 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"come in slowly" = don't do a complete 180 immediately. do you need an example? 

No, that's not what you meant. You're flailing about trying to make this a win for you. Keep trying to shape and morph this stupid ass thread into whatever you want.  

Edited by Skidooski