Check your account email address ×

So yesterday’s story about the MAGA hat hit was fake news

jtssrx

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

so you think the kids were joining in with the indian, all in fun?

Dude...they're fucking 16 year old kids...on a trip, yes...a pro-life weird one but nonetheless, they are trying to, and apparently, succeeding in enjoying themselves at our fucked up Capital.  Not hurting anyone.  What do some of you expect them all to do?  Drop everything and vacate the area at top speed immediately once drummer man enters and instigates the problem?  Of course, leaving those damned hats behind to be destroyed in a sacrificial fire?

Come on.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I grew up with white flight and race riots. Ive seen the worst and best of humanity. There is a reason nobody moves TO a black neighborhood. Sorry but that is just reality. 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude...they're fucking 16 year old kids...on a trip, yes...a pro-life weird one but nonetheless, they are trying to, and apparently, succeeding in enjoying themselves at our fucked up Capital.  Not hurting anyone.  What do some of you expect them all to do?  Drop everything and vacate the area at top speed immediately once drummer man enters and instigates the problem?  Of course, leaving those damned hats behind to be destroyed in a sacrificial fire?

Come on.

ah, so now they weren't taunting and just enjoying themselves :lol:

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

All things you’d hope your own kids would do... Weird. 

if that were my kid he'd be getting two ear fulls. one about being disrespectful, the other about getting involved in what could have been a bad scene. the school would also be hearing from me. the idea taking kids to this thing wearing maga hats and acting like little cunts. 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what did i expect them to do? not surround the native american, not mock him, not have a stare down like some punk ass twats. 

simple concept, huh?

:lol: This thread is just a treasure trove of future quotes from you hacks.  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

if that were my kid he'd be getting two ear fulls. one about being disrespectful, the other about getting involved in what could have been a bad scene. the school would also be hearing from me. the idea taking kids to this thing wearing maga hats and acting like little cunts. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yes, they are. they can't see the obvious and will defend those red hats regardless :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao:

he's about ready to throw in his opinion, to the right. surprised he waited this long. xlt is making him hold out  :lol:

He’s such a dweeb :lmao: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol at the fucking hoops some of you guys are jumping through to make it seem like they weren’t making fun of him and just playing along. 

Defend the hat at all costs.....