Check your account email address ×

More obstruction

If you listened to the questions the congresswoman asked Barr the other day, about obstruction, it seems she knew this was coming. 

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/01/18/lindsey-graham-william-barr-obstruction-of-justice-ctn-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/this-week-in-politics/

Edited by Snoslinger

:lol: 

Hopes and dreams of the desperate liberal fascist movement....evaporating before America's eyes...and all that will be left is the TDS sufferers looking for a way out.  

We should help them.  Let's put these opiods to good use!

Image result for suicide by pills

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

If this is accurate, is it obstructing justice broski?

anyone? i see dumb diary dave, broski, and momo are avoiding the question as usual. the inability to answer more and more questions as the ss trump is sinking is telling :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

anyone? i see dumb diary dave, broski, and momo are avoiding the question as usual. the inability to answer more and more questions as the ss trump is sinking is telling :lol:

You just aren't getting it yet...in fact, you are further from "getting it" than you all used to be.  TDS.  So, here:

Yes, it most definitely would be obstruction and a felony charge(s)...if it were real and true.  Problem:  It's not.  "CNN sources say......"

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You just aren't getting it yet...in fact, you are further from "getting it" than you all used to be.  TDS.  So, here:

Yes, it most definitely would be obstruction and a felony charge(s)...if it were real and true.  Problem:  It's not.  "CNN sources say......"

thanks. now was that so hard? 

Edited by Snoslinger

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No, but it should be an obvious answer.  You know if you want serious and honest debate, you can ask me.  I'm usually happy to at least entertain.  But quoting more hack stories..especially from CNN is showing me that isn't what you want.

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What question?

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, but it should be an obvious answer.  You know if you want serious and honest debate, you can ask me.  I'm usually happy to at least entertain.  But quoting more hack stories..especially from CNN is showing me that isn't what you want.

It’s right there on CNN bro! He’s right and you’re wrong. Own it!!!!!!!!

:fatlady:

:lmao: 

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!      would smashing subpoenaed evidence with a hammer be obstruction?     come on    its not so hard........              gmaFb

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It’s right there on CNN bro! He’s right and you’re wrong. Own it!!!!!!!!

:fatlady:

:lmao: 

i knew you were a little slow, but damn. the more you post the dumber you get. wtf? :lol:

this is all over the news dude, not just cnn. 

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yoh ask 30 dumb questions a day...whats the difference about this one?

they're not anywhere close to dumb, and you ignore all of them. come on, broski broke the ice and is leading the tribe. jump in line! 

8 minutes ago, old indy said:

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!      would smashing subpoenaed evidence with a hammer be obstruction?     come on    its not so hard........              gmaFb

Related image

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

there's multiple incidents of obstruction, this could be one of the better ones

Related image

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

they're not anywhere close to dumb, and you ignore all of them. come on, broski broke the ice and is leading the tribe. jump in line! 

Very dumb

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

there's multiple incidents of obstruction, this could be one of the better ones

But no charges oddly