Check your account email address ×

Dead people voting in Colorado

Momorider

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, SnowRider said:

I'll let you in on a little secret.....I plan on voting over 100 times in 8 states by Nov 8....:news:

:lol: 

You are not smart enough for that, but your elites are.

Voter Id in Wisconsin is finally coming to reality.  Now we just need to get tighter restrictions on absentee ballots.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: The R'are toast and so far behind the curve it's not even funny....well it is funny :lmao:. Look how many young voters Dump is turning alway from your party/causes. :lol: Gerrymandering and turning the clock back to pre voting rights act are the last opportunity for R's to save themselves......both noble and patriotic :lol: 

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: The R'are toast and so far behind the curve it's not even funny....well it is funny :lmao:. Look how many young voters Dump is turning alway from your party/causes. :lol: Gerrymandering and turning the clock back to pre voting rights act are the last opportunity for R's to save themselves......both noble and patriotic :lol: 

Listen to the political expert!  What a hack.  Get lost loser.  Get back to those cold-calls.

Nothing surprises me.   I have very little faith left in humanity in general.  25% of the people in the world are pieces of shit in one way or another.   

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Nothing surprises me.   I have very little faith left in humanity in general.  25% of the people in the world are pieces of shit in one way or another.   

Don't be so hard on yourself :news: