Check your account email address ×

Saudi teen lands in Canada after fleeing family

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your country granted her asylum and nobody is asking you to invite her into your home so quit crying....I doubt a woman will ever willingly darken your door. 

No our country did not. 

Trudeau granted her asylum to gain points at the UN. Political posturing at its finest. 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well sorry if I don't quite believe her story and even if true I really don't give a shit.  Why didn't the locals keep her?

You are going to die within the next year and a half and I am soooooo going to get away with it :lol: Jesus, between you and Poo Poo 550 it's going to be so fucking easy to become a serial killer with 0 repercussions.

16 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Ooo I hit a soft spot with you it seems. 

Better get your cry blanket out. 

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you peek Under the gowns of unconscious patients you sick little creep.

You two should probably get a fucking room and leave the rest of us out of this.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You two should probably get a fucking room and leave the rest of us out of this.

Didn't realize I was even talking to you and he is obviously more your speed than mine. 

3 hours ago, snopro31 said:

This type of abuse happens everyday in Canada yet Justin does nothing to prevent it. 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No shit.  Also this kid seems quite privileged unlike most of the regular Saudis.

I bet Justin could knock both of you duds out cold and grab the girl before either hit the floor. :lol:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pffftt....not on your best day Gummy.

Bullshit.  Maybe your on heavier doses then I gave you credit for.

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I bet Justin could knock both of you duds out cold and grab the girl before either hit the floor. :lol:

Lmao Justin just fucking went against his own word about using refugees for photo ops.  Ooops I guess he forgot about it. 

Justin is weak and never will accomplish anything on his own.  He's living in daddies shadow and at this point is wrecking his kids future.

2 hours ago, snopro31 said:

Lmao Justin just fucking went against his own word about using refugees for photo ops.  Ooops I guess he forgot about it. 

Justin is weak and never will accomplish anything on his own.  He's living in daddies shadow and at this point is wrecking his kids future.

He is the PM of Canada like it or not. I'd say that's more of an accomplishment than a murse in Manitoooba.

4 hours ago, snopro31 said:

I know you fancy yourself a medical professional but clearly you have no idea what you are talking about and you can call JT whatever you want but see below...HSR sums it up nicely.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

He is the PM of Canada like it or not. I'd say that's more of an accomplishment than a murse in Manitoooba.

10 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You are going to die within the next year and a half and I am soooooo going to get away with it :lol: Jesus, between you and Poo Poo 550 it's going to be so fucking easy to become a serial killer with 0 repercussions.

Are you threatening me or coming on to me?:lol:

:hay:

13 hours ago, snopro31 said:

No our country did not. 

Trudeau granted her asylum to gain points at the UN. Political posturing at its finest. 

They did a bunch of photo ops with her wearing a UN hat :lol: 

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Except he accomplished none of that on his own. He needed a famous last name and the help of our state broadcaster. He basically has no accomplishments of his own 

6 hours ago, snopro31 said:

He’d still beat you bloody. 

25 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Except he accomplished none of that on his own. He needed a famous last name and the help of our state broadcaster. He basically has no accomplishments of his own 

Sounds a lot like you in that regard. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Pretty sure Trudeau lives paycheck to paycheck as well.