Check your account email address ×

Saudi teen lands in Canada after fleeing family

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Except he accomplished none of that on his own. He needed a famous last name and the help of our state broadcaster. He basically has no accomplishments of his own 

He needed to legalize MJ to win ,,,knew it,,promised it,,, and delivered on said promise. Now don't get me wrong ,,,I think he's an embarrassment but he knew how to win over those who may not have voted,,,,,,the MJ crowd. It took more than a name and the news.

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

He needed to legalize MJ to win ,,,knew it,,promised it,,, and delivered on said promise. Now don't get me wrong ,,,I think he's an embarrassment but he knew how to win over those who may not have voted,,,,,,the MJ crowd. It took more than a name and the news.

MJ?  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yes I’m all over the news there bitter snacks 

45 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: Poor obviously bitter Paint Huffer 

So lame and obvious.

5 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

They did a bunch of photo ops with her wearing a UN hat :lol: 

And the weak minded on here STILL can’t see it as a political prop and a way for Justin to advance his personal agenda. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That many people would consider that an important issue.:lol:

It brought a whole new demographic of people out to vote that normally wouldn't as yes,,it was an important issue that needed addressing.Just look at the droves of people lined up outside pot shops on Oct 17 . A lot voted for the legalization NOT the person bringing it forward.

Edited by Guest

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I figured Mary Jane or Michael Jackson.  I think HSR May have visited MJ’s Neverland Ranch a few times....but not for boy but sex (wink, wink.)

I made that up.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, snopro31 said:

And the weak minded on here STILL can’t see it as a political prop and a way for Justin to advance his personal agenda. 

Oh stfu you fat dopey virgin....you live in the fucking wastelands of Manitoba and parrot every right wing talking point that you hear.