Check your account email address ×

Dictator Donald...SMH

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Deflection once again, noted. 

Nope...just ignored.  I'm doing it for you.  As soon as you brought up PC....I almost fainted out of excitement.  :lol: 

Retard.  Go polish your boots.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

you're right. i was lying. i believe there are no illegal immigrants in the US.

You'd better have written permission from your mother ship to put these two words together!!!!!  

SCAN AND POAST ITQ!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: then why am i for barriers, border patrol, penalizing people that hire them? you are losing big time here, bud. maybe quit while you re behind? 

Ah barriers!!!!! Just dont call it a fucking wall!!!!

:lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member

The thing that is being overlooked here is that by dealing with this problem from the demand end ( fining employers ) is that it also deals with those illegals already here. Something a wall can never do.

And yes, I do feel a little ridiculous explaining the obvious.

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Reagan gave millions amnesty and not only is it the right thing to do it's the best and most effective solution.

It hasn't worked, why?

53 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep. Reagan nailed it. He just never followed through with attacking employers. 

Well, how much should we spend for this?   I am all for this and border security.

38 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It hasn't worked, why?

Well, how much should we spend for this?   I am all for this and border security.

Explain to me how Regan giving those immigrants amnesty in the 80's hasn't worked? WTF are you even trying to say....spend a nickel....spend a zillion.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Explain to me how Regan giving those immigrants amnesty in the 80's hasn't worked? WTF are you even trying to say....spend a nickel....spend a zillion.😂

Well, unfortunately, all of the policy wasn't enforced.  Why do you think we have more illegal immigrants now vs then?  Amnesty was given, but little sanctions never really happened.  So why keep doing the same thing?

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, unfortunately, all of the policy wasn't enforced.  Why do you think we have more illegal immigrants now vs then?

Going after employers was not part of the policy.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The fuck it wasn't

It was supposed to be but Congress reneged.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dont-get-fooled-again-trump-and-congress-can-learn-from-reagan-and-reform-our-immigration-system

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

It hasn't worked, why?

We would make money levying comes on companies.... It’d pay for itself. Secure the border with tech and response times. Walls are an old time game. We have fucking drones and IR, use it.

36 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, unfortunately, all of the policy wasn't enforced.  Why do you think we have more illegal immigrants now vs then?  Amnesty was given, but little sanctions never really happened.  So why keep doing the same thing?

Why do you think Congress didn’t enforce the policies going after major corporations who facilitate and promote illegal immigration for their very own under the table slave force? 

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bingo. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We would make money levying comes on companies.... It’d pay for itself. Secure the border with tech and response times. Walls are an old time game. We have fucking drones and IR, use it.

Why do you think Congress didn’t enforce the policies going after major corporations who facilitate and promote illegal immigration for their very own under the table slave force? 

Bingo. 

My problem with that is does nothing to take away the incentive to come.   Get caught claim asylum and walla you're in.   We have to change the asylum rules now that its being abused.  

Walls work.   Not saying it needs to be the entire border but in problem area's they have been effective.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My problem with that is does nothing to take away the incentive to come.   Get caught claim asylum and walla you're in.   We have to change the asylum rules now that its being abused.  

Walls work.   Not saying it needs to be the entire border but in problem area's they have been effective.  

I disagree. If you take away jobs, there is no reason to come for opportunity. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I disagree. If you take away jobs, there is no reason to come for opportunity. 

Jobs aren't the only reason they come.   Education and security just to name a few.   Lets face it they get much better medical care here just showing up at the ER and don't generally pay a dime.   They are abusing our social services.   States/Fed govt do very little to check citizenship when entering people into welfare programs.   

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Going after employers was not part of the policy.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

The fuck it wasn't

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, there you go.

So since it was never funded it really wasn't part of the policy.

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Jobs aren't the only reason they come.   Education and security just to name a few.   Lets face it they get much better medical care here just showing up at the ER and don't generally pay a dime.   They are abusing our social services.   States/Fed govt do very little to check citizenship when entering people into welfare programs.   

Education yes but the rest of it.....

https://www.oregonlive.com/expo/news/erry-2018/07/25101bfd3f856/can-undocumented-immigrants-co.html

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The article I posted earlier mentioned state programs do not have a check system.   Also read the bold from yours.  Honestly if they get in the schools I have a hard time buying they don't benefit from other social services....govt or private.   Another thing impossible to track is how many use stolen identities to get benefits.  

Federal Public Benefits

Undocumented immigrants are generally ineligible for food stamps, welfare and federal public benefits, according to the U.S. Department for Health and Human Services.

Under the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996, immigrants fall into two categories: "qualified" and "not qualified."

Undocumented immigrants fall under the latter group. They do not have access to programs such as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (food stamps), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (welfare), Social Security and Medicare. However, Medicaid can be used to cover costs in the event of a medical emergency.

Even qualified immigrants, such as lawful permanent residents and children, do not automatically qualify for government assistance. They must first undergo a five-year waiting period under federal law, although states may choose to make exceptions. 

However, there are important exceptions to this rule, including refugees, victims of trafficking and people who have been granted asylum.

Edited by Highmark