Check your account email address ×

Trump offered 20 billion for the wall a year ago.......

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah that’s great but everybody other than dipshits  like you realize Trump is a chronic liar.

FFS if trump just stopped giving out detailed numbers, then would you still consider him a liar?   Most established politicians make sure that they don't give details otherwise they would be view as constant liars, is that so hard to understand?

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

So then they are being pathetic about only having to cough up 25 % of that now.

The value is irrelevant. The handling of it and strong arm bullshit is what is relevant. If I was the Dems, I wouldn’t give a penny to the wall at this point. Why should they when Trump claimed the shutdown?

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

It works both ways, you can't constantly blame everything on him either.

In this case, you can. Why? Becuase Donald said he would take credit for it. Because Donald fucked this up so bad it hurts.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

The liberals can't figure it out.  Hard to believe they didn't see how it worked on the other side and how it led to Obama being astonishingly re-elected.  

Derp derp derp

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racer254 said:

FFS if trump just stopped giving out detailed numbers, then would you still consider him a liar?   Most established politicians make sure that they don't give details otherwise they would be view as constant liars, is that so hard to understand?

:lmao: How does Dump’s load taste this morning... :lol: 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The value is irrelevant. The handling of it and strong arm bullshit is what is relevant. If I was the Dems, I wouldn’t give a penny to the wall at this point. Why should they when Trump claimed the shutdown?

The problem with politics in Washington and in general is these fucks forget that it is not a d vs r situation, but instead should be "what is best for US Citizens and America"

Just now, racer254 said:

The problem with politics in Washington and in general is these fucks forget that it is not a d vs r situation, but instead should be "what is best for US Citizens and America"

Perfect. Glad you brought that up. Becuase a Wall is not the best thing for US Citizens and America. A wall is not going to stop illegal immigration in the long run. 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

:lmao: Priceless coming from a Dumper :lmao: 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Perfect. Glad you brought that up. Becuase a Wall is not the best thing for US Citizens and America. A wall is not going to stop illegal immigration in the long run. 

:lmao: 

83D42AD8-7B93-4D4E-A0E2-5F2951A9A00D.jpeg

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re such a low life dumbfuck......it would be unfair for me to view you as competition :lmao: You’re merely another dummy on the site.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  Except you’re a post whore with endless empty and mindless drivel.  :lol: 

Show me.

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

In this case, you can. Why? Becuase Donald said he would take credit for it. Because Donald fucked this up so bad it hurts.

Derp derp derp

Lol!  Eat up!

72AE8BCE-F22E-4E05-80D1-74ACC4726FF1.jpeg

11 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I remember the deal from this summer lol. It didn’t have all four pillars of his plan but only three, so he said no deal. The Dems were giving him a mile and he bitched over an inch. And this notion of the Dems owning the shutdown is just silly. Trump said the words, “I’ll take credit for the shutdown.” Lol you can’t just blame the Dems after that. 

What led up to him "owning" the shut down?

Open the country up to anyone who wants to come in.   Let them freely participate in any of our social programs regardless if they work or not.   Its the right thing to do.  

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It's 5 billion for border security.  A secure border is a good thing for US Citizens and America. 

Edited by racer254

The democrats refused to fund the same thing they proposed just a few short years ago.  The reasons??? none other than to fight Trump, so he has to own it. Trump made it clear he wasnt going to play the Dems game.  they look like pitiful petulent children fucking the people because they dont like trump.

Just now, old indy said:

The democrats refused to fund the same thing they proposed just a few short years ago.  The reasons??? none other than to fight Trump, so he has to own it. Trump made it clear he wasnt going to play the Dems game.  they look like pitiful petulent children fucking the people because they dont like trump.

And Trump looks the same, owning the government shutdown.  They are made for each other!

Neal

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's 5 billion for border security.  A secure border is a good thing for US Citizens and America. 

It is, if done properly. A wall is not doing it properly. This notion that a structure is going to stop immigration is ridiculous. If you beleive a Wall will do it’s job, you shouldn’t be having this conversation. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It is, if done properly. A wall is not doing it properly. This notion that a structure is going to stop immigration is ridiculous. If you beleive a Wall will do it’s job, you shouldn’t be having this conversation. 

Anyone who thinks border security is just a wall is being stupid about it.

And some great people seem to think walls help border security.....Berlin Wall, Great Wall of China, Israel and West Bank....just for few examples.

Edited by racer254

Trump calls them out on the hypocrisy and they spin it.   the Democratic party leaders clearly have no interest in protecting US citizens.   Trumps trying at least. 

I do agree, a wall isnt the end of illeagal border crossing.      with the tech we have we can see about anything we want crossing the border from fookin space! why cant we do this with illegals? its all BS

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Anyone who thinks border security is just a wall is being stupid about it.

And some great people seem to think walls help border security.....Berlin Wall, Great Wall of China, Israel and West Bank....just for few examples.

What did those walls have in common? Oh, an armed force killing anyone who crossed it... That what you want? Kill a bunch of women and children and men looking for a better life? I like that you just called Nikita Khrushchev a great man...