Merry Christmas everyone

smokin george

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Stud boy said:

Merry Christmas everyone. It was nice to wake up to some snow yesterday, and it’s currently snowing outside!!

Don't worry, it will be back to warm temps, rain and green grass by the end of the week. And no snow for anywhere south of Sudbury for the next 2 weeks.

Merry Christmas.

3 hours ago, Reevester said:

Merry Christmas fellas!

20181225_101918.jpg

Enjoy that. That's when Christmas was fun.

Now its just the old lady bitching about this Mother-In law wants this and that one wants that and now nobody is here on Christmas Day.

Yes, I started drinking already and she's not allowing me to go hide in the shop. Should be a fun night.

Edited by Blackstar

8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Enjoy that. That's when Christmas was fun.

Now its just the old lady bitching about this Mother-In law wants this and that one wants that and now nobody is here on Christmas Day.

Yes, I started drinking already and she's not allowing me to go hide in the shop. Should be a fun night.

:lol:I had to go to the in laws last night and I hid in the garage there most of the night and nobody noticed. I'm at my moms now for dinner and her and my wife are in to the tequila and about hammed already. I have to run into work for a quick check so I'm the DD. I'll be in the garage by 7 I hope to start the drinks. 

:bc:

6 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I had to go to the in laws last night and I hid in the garage there most of the night and nobody noticed. I'm at my moms now for dinner and her and my wife are in to the tequila and about hammed already. I have to run into work for a quick check so I'm the DD. I'll be in the garage by 7 I hope to start the drinks. 

:bc:

Alcohol and Inlaws.  :lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Alcohol and Outlaws.  

Fixed.

Actually get along fine with my inlaws and the conversation this year focused around the new construction at the lake. 3 new foundations on a street that hasn't seen much more than a reno in 25 years. Fences getting errected .....lol    Everyone is pissed at somebody. I only had to sit and listen.