Check your account email address ×

Farrakhan to Obama: Let Trump Do Want He Wants, You Failed Inner City Blacks

jtssrx

Farrakhan to Obama: Let Trump Do Want He Wants, You Failed Inner City Blacks

Sunday at the Men’s Day program hosted at Union Temple Baptist Church in Washington, DC, Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan said to President Barack Obama, “Your people are suffering and dying in the streets,” of Chicago, so “you failed to do what should have been done.”

Farrakhan continued  by saying it is time to let Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump do “what he wants to because he is not destroying your legacy.”

Farrakhan said, “So you Democrats, you been in their party a long time. Answer me, what did you get? You got a president. He is worried about his legacy. You want Hillary to get in to protect your legacy because Trump said the minute he gets in, he is going to reverse the Affordable Care Act. Because that is your signature achievement. To show you how hateful the enemy is, he hates that you achieve what you did achieve. So he said I’m going to tear it up when I get in. So he don’t want his legacy destroyed. Mr President, let the man do, if he get in, what he wants to because he is not destroying your legacy. If your legacy is bound up in an Affordable Care Act that only effects a few million people and they are trying to make it really difficult for those of us who signed up, that’s not your legacy.

He continued, “But I just want to tell you, Mr President, you’re  from Chicago and so am I. I go out in the streets with the people. I visited the worst neighborhoods. I talked to the gangs. And while I was out there talking to them they said ‘You know, Farrakhan, the president ain’t never come. Could you get him to come and look after us?’  There’s your legacy, Mr. President, it’s in the streets with your suffering people, Mr. President. And If you can’t go and see about them, then don’t worry about your legacy. Cause the white people that you served so well, they’ll preserve your legacy. The hell they will. But you didn’t earn your legacy with us. We put you there. You fought for the rights of gay people. You fought for the rights of this people and that people. You fight for Israel. Your people are suffering and dying in the streets! That’s where you legacy is. Now you failed to do what should have been done.”

Farrakhan has gotten a bad rap by the media. He promotes family values and positive behavior in the black community. He gave Jesse and al a bunch of shit when they asked him to march against police brutality.

He said "yeah I'll March. But let's not pretend we care about black lives when we are killing each other in the streets and you aren't doing anything about that."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Farrakhan has gotten a bad rap by the media. He promotes family values and positive behavior in the black community. He gave Jesse and al a bunch of shit when they asked him to march against police brutality.

He said "yeah I'll March. But let's not pretend we care about black lives when we are killing each other in the streets and you aren't doing anything about that."

you forgot he promotes killing whitey.

Edited by oleroule

Just now, Kivalo said:

By constantly looking to someone else to solve your problems you fail yourself. This is a major problem within the black community.

Pointing the finger is a big problem as well. Look at this latest shooting by a black officer in North Carolina. The man who was shot brother blamed white people 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

you would have thought since roe vs wade that black baby's would be aborted more..but no..they need them for a bigger welfare check.

Doesn't tell the whole story.

African Americans make up 12.6% of the U.S. population2 but the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reports that black women accounted for 35.4% of all abortions in 2009

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Doesn't tell the whole story.

African Americans make up 12.6% of the U.S. population2 but the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reports that black women accounted for 35.4% of all abortions in 2009

well how does that explain why there is less fathers in the household then if roe vs wade has something to do with it.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Wait....what

Farrakhan

Farrakhan

Farrakhan

Now hes a republican spokesperson?

Yeah...you know...sort of like George HW is for the Dems lately  :lol: 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Wait....what

Farrakhan

Farrakhan

Farrakhan

Now hes a republican spokesperson?

No, I think he's a Democrat who his highly displeased with his Democrat President.

10 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

well how does that explain why there is less fathers in the household then if roe vs wade has something to do with it.

Roe v. Wade contributed to the decline of being responsible for ones actions.   Reality is its as simple as that.   Women gets pregnant man things she can simply have an abortion and he's not responsible for it even if she has it.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Roe v. Wade contributed to the decline of being responsible for ones actions.   Reality is its as simple as that.   Women gets pregnant man things she can simply have an abortion and he's not responsible for it.  

that's a long ways around to get that correlation from roe vs wade but whatever.:bc: you would think there would be less babys now.

13 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

No, I think he's a Democrat who his highly displeased with his Democrat President.

That's what I got out of it, too. Man is MC out in left field. 

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

that's a long ways around to get that correlation from roe vs wade but whatever.:bc: you would think there would be less babys now.

Not really.

http://www.euthanasia.com/blackw.html

By reducing the size of the population, abortion has correspondingly reduced the size of the economy; over time, it will undercut one main cause of the American economy’s current dynamism: innovation. By contributing to a sharp drop in the net marriage rate, legalized abortion has already reduced the standard of living of the average American household. Legalized abortion is also single-handedly responsible for anticipated imbalances in the Social Security retirement system (see sidebar, back cover). Taken in its entirety, legal abortion is perhaps the single largest American economic event of the past century, more significant than the Great Depression or the Second World War. Tracing the extent of this impact demonstrates that, had abortion remained illegal, the American population would be significantly larger, it would contain a larger share of intact marriages and two-parent families, and average living standards would be higher. In addition, the analysis warns that if it continues unchecked, legal abortion will progressively erode both America’s relative economic importance and her average absolute standard of living.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Not really.

http://www.euthanasia.com/blackw.html

By reducing the size of the population, abortion has correspondingly reduced the size of the economy; over time, it will undercut one main cause of the American economy’s current dynamism: innovation. By contributing to a sharp drop in the net marriage rate, legalized abortion has already reduced the standard of living of the average American household. Legalized abortion is also single-handedly responsible for anticipated imbalances in the Social Security retirement system (see sidebar, back cover). Taken in its entirety, legal abortion is perhaps the single largest American economic event of the past century, more significant than the Great Depression or the Second World War. Tracing the extent of this impact demonstrates that, had abortion remained illegal, the American population would be significantly larger, it would contain a larger share of intact marriages and two-parent families, and average living standards would be higher. In addition, the analysis warns that if it continues unchecked, legal abortion will progressively erode both America’s relative economic importance and her average absolute standard of living.

interesting ..but some would say we are overtaxing our resources now with all the people here. 

6 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

interesting ..but some would say we are overtaxing our resources now with all the people here. 

What resources are at a short supply?

Proponents will say every child aborted would have been another mouth to feed.   I say every child would have been another capable of amazing contributions to society.   More economic activity as consumers, more contributors to SS.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1