Check your account email address ×

Rep. Ted Lieu (D-CA): "I would love to be able to regulate the content of speech. The First Amendment prevents me from doing so

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

I listened to the interview live yesterday and knew the 🤡 Posse would take it out of context.  Flat Earth Dummy delivers :lmao:   No wonder Dumps 3rd grade communication skills resonates with him :lol: 

45 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I listened to the interview live yesterday and knew the 🤡 Posse would take it out of context.  Flat Earth Dummy delivers :lmao:   No wonder Dumps 3rd grade communication skills resonates with him :lol: 

You should leave again. It was better here without you and your Clown Posse Emoji posts. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, he quite clearly says that the 1st amendment trumps his desire to edit people's speech.  You missed his point.

Neal

The first amendment trumps his desire to regulate speech, more importantly, speech he disagrees with. 

Fuck off 

Just now, jtssrx said:

The first amendment trumps his desire to regulate speech, more importantly, speech he disagrees with. 

Fuck off 

And it's funny that it baffles you that he admits that the 1st trumps his personal desire of regulation. 

You ain't to quick are you?

Neal

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Fuck off 

:lmao: No wonder you struggle with the basics.....like the sphere we inhabit :lol:  

Rep. Ted Lieu (D-CA): "I would love to be able to regulate the content of speech. The First Amendment prevents me from doing so

" but in the long run I believe that its better that gvmt dosnt regulate speech"

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: No wonder you struggle with the basics.....like the sphere we inhabit :lol:  

Emoji dipshit go kill yourself. You are a puppet who repeats whatever he is told. It's a shame you had children as I'm sure they are Ugly low IQ retards just like you

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

" but in the long run I believe that its better that gvmt dosnt regulate speech"

Don't let @jtssrx see that!  :lol:

Neal

Just now, jtssrx said:

I would love to be able to regulate the content of speech. The First Amendment prevents me from doing so

Maybe his regulations could start with idiotic blather you spew... :lol:

Seriously, you are not really this stupid as fuck, are you?  Have a shred of intellect please, I beg you.

Neal

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Did you listen to it , or just read the headline?

I listened. He said it as clear as it's written. 

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Maybe his regulations could start with idiotic blather you spew... :lol:

Seriously, you are not really this stupid as fuck, are you?  Have a shred of intellect please, I beg you.

Neal

Worry about yourself Ugly 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Emoji dipshit go kill yourself. You are a puppet who repeats whatever he is told. It's a shame you had children as I'm sure they are Ugly low IQ retards just like you

:read:  @SSFB 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I listened. He said it as clear as it's written. 

Worry about yourself Ugly 

:lmao: Show us the video again of the Chicago skyline from your Flat Earth cult :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider