Check your account email address ×

What the fuck is wrong with you Smales

f7ben

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I like people that like fun......I can tell who the fun lovers are and who the fun police are in an instant. I got no time for the fun police in my life !!!!!!111

You're not the fun police are you gare :lol: 

Always good to have a few “fun police” around though.  They are the ones that call 911 while all you buddies are too busy laughing at your unconscious, bleeding ass.

:lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I like people that like fun......I can tell who the fun lovers are and who the fun police are in an instant. I got no time for the fun police in my life !!!!!!111

You're not the fun police are you gare :lol: 

Ah fuck no. Ive skirted the law and death despite pushing norms for several decades. Not sure how looking back. I could scare you on demand.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Always good to have a few “fun police” around though.  They are the ones that call 911 while all you buddies are too busy laughing at your unconscious, bleeding ass.

Chances are when I'm unconscious and bleeding I sure as shit dont want anyone to call 9/11........before people get to hang out with me I hand them all hand written notes that say the following

..... " Listen , my neck probably isnt broken...please dont call 911 , just put some plastic down in your backseat and take me to hospital....I'll be fine"

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Chances are when I'm unconscious and bleeding I sure as shit dont want anyone to call 9/11........before people get to hang out with me I hand them all hand written notes that say the following

..... " Listen , my neck probably isnt broken...please dont call 911 , just put some plastic down in your backseat and take me to hospital....I'll be fine"

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

LMAO. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

:lol: God dang I could tell stories about wrecked sleds for a 12 hour shift..........and I'm only 38 years old 

Come to think of it, my best carnage was when I was that age. Been a few though nice I barrel rolled anything, including playing chicken w my brother....that fucker. :lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Heres what I notice about the Gnomes vid.......all the chicks are good looking. They are all standing around with smiles on drinking beers

That means the dudes are studs to land these type of good girls. I wanna hang out with them !!!!!!!!111

Toms good people, had a great dinner with his wife and daughter, felt like we were cut from the same cloth.  Solid snowmachiner too.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Come to think of it, my best carnage was when I was that age. Been a few though nice I barrel rolled anything, including playing chicken w my brother....that fucker. :lol: 

Toms good people, had a great dinner with his wife and daughter, felt like we were cut from the same cloth.  Solid snowmachiner too.

Yes...feel the same. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Why you selling that sled before even riding it..........whats you doing now?

You got a fucking problem man.....and if I am the one telling you that its got to be a legit problem :lol: 

This coming from a guy who buys and sells a speed boat without driving it.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Quick question....is a 2008 Crossfire 800 worth a fuck or is that mechanical reverse a deal breaker....asking for a friend.

Its a fine sled.....the old 800 is a bit less powerful than the 800HO but its still a good motor. Also the mechanical reverse is ok but you need to keep good clean fluid in the DD  keep the belt deflection and chain tension in spec etc etc. 

It would have to be a good deal for me to get into one with home much better they got in 2010 with the 800HO and the electronic reverse

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Its a fine sled.....the old 800 is a bit less powerful than the 800HO but its still a good motor. Also the mechanical reverse is ok but you need to keep good clean fluid in the DD  keep the belt deflection and chain tension in spec etc etc. 

It would have to be a good deal for me to get into one with home much better they got in 2010 with the 800HO and the electronic reverse

Some Local kid has it and is looking for trades. I think I just need to flog this TNT until dies...enough with this shit!🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Some Local kid has it and is looking for trades. I think I just need to flog this TNT until dies...enough with this shit!🤣🤣🤣

Whats wrong with the TNT???

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My old man was a tourney bass fisher when I was growing up.  I ate the shit outa bass!!!  DELISH!!!!  He thinks catch and release is for faggots!!!!

I used to only bass fish......ate a shit ton as well. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

How the fuck did I miss this!!!!!!!

No Trail tank.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I've been tellin' you...you're slippin!!!!!  Get your head right!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy is considering a trade with me...has the 12.5 gallon tank, extra bogies...never raced..minty!

CD768EC2-27DA-4295-8227-ADDC4C3B1C1D.thumb.jpeg.d13f22949b0833255e998697810cfcfe.jpegCC0FC1C7-49C7-42A2-A1CD-1B5560F3BAF1.thumb.jpeg.383ffbb59b411855eae6c9d80a14781e.jpeg