Check your account email address ×

What the fuck is wrong with you Smales

f7ben

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I think its because he’s afraid of s-module being bent if he look at it wrong way , but it’s well known problem for 10+ years so not sure why he got that sled .. I think it’s tnt 500SS 

on that sled a set of braces can solve 80% of the issue

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why you selling that sled before even riding it..........whats you doing now?

You got a fucking problem man.....and if I am the one telling you that its got to be a legit problem :lol: 

Fuck!  I know!  I saw that shit on HCS and literally said out loud, "What tha fuck????"

I think you scared him to death with all those "Doo chassis folding up on themselves" stories.  :lol:

I hope the mother fucker is going to at least break even.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck!  I know!  I saw that shit on HCS and literally said out loud, "What tha fuck????"

I think you scared him to death with all those "Doo chassis folding up on themselves" stories.  :lol:

I hope the mother fucker is going to at least break even.

I went back to dig the rock out of the grass I hit that fucked up my z1......turns out it was a 10" manhole cover on a utility stand pipe. I have probably driven over that fucking thing like 50000 times. This time it snagged a carbide and tossed me and the kid off the sled. I will be damn lucky if its just a-arms.......that hit would have totaled a skidoo 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not to quit drinking???????

What lesson could that be????

I am struggling to see it ??????

Help me gnome

Not to get too excited about finding a great deal for the guy.  He doesnt hang on to anything long enough to appreciate it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I went back to dig the rock out of the grass I hit that fucked up my z1......turns out it was a 10" manhole cover on a utility stand pipe. I have probably driven over that fucking thing like 50000 times. This time it snagged a carbide and tossed me and the kid off the sled. I will be damn lucky if its just a-arms.......that hit would have totaled a skidoo 

See.....there you go again with that shit.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Not to get too excited about finding a great deal for the guy.  He doesnt hang on to anything long enough to appreciate it. 

Oh......that didnt bother me at all. I like buying shit and I like selling shit and I like helping friends. That transaction ticked all the boxes :loL:  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wait....when have you or anybody here found me a great deal? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

See.....there you go again with that shit.

It looks like its just the a-arms and the z1 is a fucking tank.......seriously that hit would have had me changing an s-mod and an e-mod. It was slow but violent. Skidoo's do not take those kind of hits at all 

Just now, f7ben said:

Oh......that didnt bother me at all. I like buying shit and I like selling shit and I like helping friends. That transaction ticked all the boxes :loL:  

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh....the shocks...geez I didn't realize Tommy was so sensitive.

Just now, f7ben said:

I landed on this little piece of shit outside of Culver's on my Cat.  It actually dug into the keel and peeled it back!  I could try to do that 1000 times and not make it work.  I rode that bent up shit home 40 miles at the speed of smell....but I rode it home.  There is absolutely no chance my doo would have survived.  I could estimate with almost perfect accuracy how it would have been totaled.

365.JPG364.JPG

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think he's referring to the shocks......I was happy to flip those for the record and I'd score you some parts anytime. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I landed on this little piece of shit outside of Culver's on my Cat.  It actually dug into the keel and peeled it back!  I could try to do that 1000 times and not make it work.  I rode that bent up shit home 40 miles at the speed of smell....but I rode it home.  There is absolutely no chance my doo would have survived.  I could estimate with almost perfect accuracy how it would have been totaled.

365.JPG364.JPG

Dude.....that is exactly what I hit.......I havent been out to look at the ski yet but it bent the lower arm down and back and I think its enough that it tweaked top arms. 

I have repaired skidoos that hit shit like that with a carbide and its not pretty. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not sensitive at all. 

My nephew is exactly the same. He finds something cool. I take time and help him make it better. A week later its gone. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think he's referring to the shocks......I was happy to flip those for the record and I'd score you some parts anytime. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ben found you nice shocks for a screaming deal. 

Thanks Ben.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Not sensitive at all. 

My nephew is exactly the same. He finds something cool. I take time and help him make it better. A week later its gone. 

Your nephew sounds like a cool kid.