Check your account email address ×

What the fuck is wrong with you Smales

f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....that is exactly what I hit.......I havent been out to look at the ski yet but it bent the lower arm down and back and I think its enough that it tweaked top arms. 

I have repaired skidoos that hit shit like that with a carbide and its not pretty. 

Just a lower a-arm, steering post and a few other little cheap things to repair.  Bulkhead not even tweaked but it popped the paint off the lower A-arm mount.  The boys at C & A hooked me up with a new ski and Country Cat had my parts to me in two days.  I had it back together the next weekend....but was still licking my wounds.  Ouchy!  LOL.

Estimates if it was my doo?  S and E module and all it connected to......toast.  left KYB shock "Khasshoggi'd".  Upper and lower A-arms gone.  Plastic on the pan and hood ripped to shreds along with anything attached to it. Let alone the enormous price of all that....the labor involved would be considered a season ender for many.

372.JPG

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Just a lower a-arm, steering post and a few other little cheap things to repair.  Bulkhead not even tweaked but it popped the paint off the lower A-arm mount.  The boys at C & A hooked me up with a new ski and Country Cat had my parts to me in two days.  I had it back together the next weekend....but was still licking my wounds.  Ouchy!  LOL.

Estimates if it was my doo?  S and E module and all it connected to......toast.  left KYB shock "Khasshoggi'd".  Upper and lower A-arms gone.  Plastic on the pan and hood ripped to shreds along with anything attached to it. Let alone the enormous price of all that....the labor involved would be considered a season ender for many.

372.JPG

I wish I had taken pics of my 2012 cat turbo that I hit at low speed.......It sheered the arm right in two.......they used some  cheap ass pot metal garbage in 2012

It broke the arm mount also but the bulkhead was fine and it was an 8 hour fix or so

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You didnt see all his safety gear?  

:lol: one time we were all sitting in the deer shack...like 20 of us

Buddy walks in holding a mop......nobody thought anything of it...

Next thing you know the mop is a 4' ball of fire and this motherfucker is swinging it over his head with flames flying off everywhere :lol: 

He had seen a video of someone soaking a mop in gasoline and lighting it up and though it was funny..........it was funny !!!!!!!!!!!11

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wish I had taken pics of my 2012 cat turbo that I hit at low speed.......It sheered the arm right in two.......they used some  cheap ass pot metal garbage in 2012

It broke the arm mount also but the bulkhead was fine and it was an 8 hour fix or so

My very first new sled I bought was a 85 Yama Phazer...you know, with the pogo shocks on the outside.  I turned it into a Sea Doo when I lost it and went off trail between two perfectly placed trees.  LOLOLOLOL!!!!  Sheared them right off and placed them perfectly at the bottom of the tree trunks.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My very first new sled I bought was a 85 Yama Phazer...you know, with the pogo shocks on the outside.  I turned it into a Sea Doo when I lost it and went off trail between two perfectly placed trees.  LOLOLOLOL!!!!  Sheared them right off and placed them perfectly at the bottom of the tree trunks.  :lol:

:lol: God dang I could tell stories about wrecked sleds for a 12 hour shift..........and I'm only 38 years old 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

You guys ride on streets?

no....but from time to time you have to ride through town to get to the trail .......you know.....grassy easement type areas where all the sleds ride to get around the tar and pavement

You need this explained to you further or are we good !!!!!!!111

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't want to even know anybody that hasn't crashed/destroyed at least a half dozen vehicles.  They're lame.  :lmao:

I tell people like this......

"The only way to find the line is to cross it from time to time"

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Well said. :saluting:

“Good judgement is the result of experience and experience the result of bad judgement.” - Mark Twain 

I also tell them that attitude can cost you your life in the blink of an eye.......

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

True story... :sad: :saluting:

Some people are content with being normal and living long lives sucking joy from mundane shit.......some people need to act like an asshole and extract some fun out of that. I'd prefer to be the first kind of person but republican jesus didnt make me that way........!!!!!!!11111

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I went back to dig the rock out of the grass I hit that fucked up my z1......turns out it was a 10" manhole cover on a utility stand pipe. I have probably driven over that fucking thing like 50000 times. This time it snagged a carbide and tossed me and the kid off the sled. I will be damn lucky if its just a-arms.......that hit would have totaled a skidoo 

So you doo need glasses!!!!11T$%^&*

1 minute ago, s pump said:

So you doo need glasses!!!!11T$%^&*

It was end of the day and failing light.....I glanced back at what I hit which was mostly snow covered and it looked like a frozen in rock

I haven been back since to look but did today.

I had my eyes thoroughly checked today and passed pretty well but I should see an eye doc soon

Heres what I notice about the Gnomes vid.......all the chicks are good looking. They are all standing around with smiles on drinking beers

That means the dudes are studs to land these type of good girls. I wanna hang out with them !!!!!!!!111

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Heres what I notice about the Gnomes vid.......all the chicks are good looking. They are all standing around with smiles on drinking beers

That means the dudes are studs to land these type of good girls. I wanna hang out with them !!!!!!!!111

Yup, best kind. 

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

Yup, best kind. 

I like people that like fun......I can tell who the fun lovers are and who the fun police are in an instant. I got no time for the fun police in my life !!!!!!111

You're not the fun police are you gare :lol: