Check your account email address ×

Small-business optimism dips over fears of an economic slowdown: Survey

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You seem bitter.  Why don't you work on sorting your pathetic life out a bit.   And Tools is now courting you!  :lol: Ouch.

Ahh yes more narrative following....calling Trump a douche must mean my life is pathetic...I can't stand SR but I'm sure he lives in fear of your meaningless threats.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahh yes more narrative following....calling Trump a douche must mean my life is pathetic...I can't stand SR but I'm sure he lives in fear of your meaningless threats.

I don't care what you call Trump.  That's not the reason for my comment.  None of my threats are meaningless.  Nobody likes a sideline chirper,.  You are really looking kinda dumb these last couple of months.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't care what you call Trump.  That's not the reason for my comment.  None of my threats are meaningless.  Nobody likes a sideline chirper,.  You are really looking kinda dumb these last couple of months.

:lmao:  Show up or STFU 👍

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

What are you going to do when I do?  Call the police.  What a bootlicker.  A bootlicking coward.  Classic.

Nothing......I’ll already be dead from waiting :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And nobody likes an idiot that spews paragraphs of nonsense thinking he is being humorous and provocative. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

And nobody likes an idiot that spews paragraphs of nonsense thinking he is being humorous and provocative. 

I notice you don't understand a lot of stuff.  That's why you are wrong a lot.

Sort your life out.  Get a kitty.

Just now, SnowRider said:

Anyone on here with more than one brain cell knows you’re my bitch and all you do is flap your lips with empty threats. :bc: 

Well then.  I guess we'll see won't we?

You accepted the challenge in your state of repugnance.  I aim to make you man up.  SBYL.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well then.  I guess we'll see won't we?

You accepted the challenge in your state of repugnance.  I aim to make you man up.  SBYL.

You should aim to quit embarrassing yourself with empty threats and idle chatter.  Now kindly fuck off and enjoy your day :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re unshould aim to quit embarrassing yourself with empty threats and idle chatter.  Now kindly fuck off and enjoy your day :lmao: 

I just noticed you stupid cum catcher in that dumb pic you posted posing on the doo.  :lol: Why isn't that in your "professional" work photo?  Was it that or the plaid shirt?  Why not both?

Who tool the pic of you posing on that sled?  :lol: 

Ewww...awkward dork.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I notice you don't understand a lot of stuff.  That's why you are wrong a lot.

Sort your life out.  Get a kitty.

I understand most things but your blather makes zero sense to anybody other than you and either make good on your endless threats or just STFU.:pan:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I understand most things but your blather makes zero sense to anybody other than you and either make good on your endless threats or just STFU.:pan:

You really don't understand a lot.  I see you struggle with many posts by others also.  Do they just make you sad so you just claim they are "blather"?

Sort your life out.  

I notice your newest sled is for sale already.  Maxed out miles in the driveway already?

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You really don't understand a lot.  I see you struggle with many posts by others also.  Do they just make you sad so you just claim they are "blather"?

Sort your life out.  

I notice your newest sled is for sale already.  Maxed out miles in the driveway already?

:lmao: Says the Ricky Racer wannabe who never ventures more than 19 miles from home.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Says the Ricky Racer wannabe who never ventures more than 19 miles from home.  :lol: 

I told you, come ride with me.  If you can hang for a mile or two...I won't dent your head.

Tell everyone here how your "fore sylindar" sled has more HP than my 600 racer.  :lol: OMG.  

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are so full of shit.

not at all .

just closed last one me and my flipping partner  got in 11 for 68k  put 11in sold for 165 .before I left

. only way we or me  will buy now is if one of the lawyers we work for has a old timmer die and they will dump for tax value . 

way to high to make anything 

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You seem bitter.  Why don't you work on sorting your pathetic life out a bit.   And Tools is now courting you!  :lol: Ouch.

Yeah it kind of exudes from his posts...

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Sideline chirper.  Perfect.  :lol: 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah it kind of exudes from his posts...

Sideline chirper.  Perfect.  :lol: 

Says the 60 year old thin skinned victim cunt.....I find it funny how you have made your way over here and swing from anybody's sack that gives me shit especially considering how much you used to cry and accuse me of following you around...I guess I need to add hypocrite to that victim label.😂