Check your account email address ×

Small-business optimism dips over fears of an economic slowdown: Survey

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

30 some seats. That was an excellent deal. 2020 is the senate’s turn. 

Yeah but they barely got the majority and it was really close in all of them. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Small business owners know what damage a Democrat controlled house can do to the economy.

No ones talking about that.  They sure didn’t do the markets any favors either.  Just make sure there is a constant, daily never ending stream of negative Trump coverage, and hope for a death by a thousand cuts.   As it is, many wont publicly acknowledge their support for him, which is the goal.  So fucking transparent.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No ones talking about that.  They sure didn’t do the markets any favors either.  Just make sure there is a constant, daily never ending stream of negative Trump coverage, and hope for a death by a thousand cuts.   As it is, many wont publicly acknowledge their support for him, which is the goal.  So fucking transparent.

Like tucker Carlson? 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump could reverse the critical nature of the media in two weeks. He won’t. He deserves everything he gets because he breeds it. I see the media as being too easy on him. 

Such nonsense.  Trump could announce the cure for cancer and a pound of 20s for every citizen.  The Washington insiders offend me far more than some arrogant New Yawker.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

well when a bunch of sniveling cunts get a hold of the purse we all have reason to hold back on spending and reinvesting.  I did will be holding cash if down turn comes I will use it to buy a r rental or 2 

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

yep for sure . I did the same thing after oboma got elected and the shit birds had both houses worked out great for me .how about you ?

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

no not at all .

I started 're buying property in 09 .

sold most in last 2 yrs . used most to buy small multi unit.  holding rest for down turn to buy again .

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

despite his policy's . the implosion was rooted in Clinton policy and bush did nothing but lip service to stop it . Obama did zero to put faith back in the market . values were pretty stail for a solid 6 under your brown god . they really rocketed after your queen lost 

You are so full of shit.

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Fucking hack.

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump could reverse the critical nature of the media in two weeks. He won’t. He deserves everything he gets because he breeds it. I see the media as being too easy on him. 

Spot on :bc: 

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yeah...but I don't see him announcing he's a democrat, so....not gonna happen.

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Such nonsense.  Trump could announce the cure for cancer and a pound of 20s for every citizen.  The Washington insiders offend me far more than some arrogant New Yawker.

You’re a delusional fuck who’s learned to enjoy the shit sandwiches Dump implores you to eat. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re a delusional fuck who’s learned to enjoy the shit sandwiches Dump implores you to eat. 

Another fuck up who enjoys his shit sandwiches.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh so that's the reason.....I thought it was the endless asinine tweets and constant fighting with reporters. I mean how can you blame a guy that hires someone while praising them up and down yet fires them while spewing shit like lazy  as hell and dumb as a rock....perfectly normal behavior,

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, SnowRider said:

Another fuck up who enjoys his shit sandwiches.

Glad your back to take more of your daily beatings.  What site banned your stupid ass this time.

You bring nothing...you are nothing.  Kill yourself.  Loser.

GET ON THOSE COLD CALLS!!!!!!  :lol: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh love this narrative as well and good to see you have fallen in line like a dumb little sheep.

You seem bitter.  Why don't you work on sorting your pathetic life out a bit.   And Tools is now courting you!  :lol: Ouch.