Check your account email address ×

Why aren’t we talking about France and the police brutality that’s going on

jtssrx

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

fuck those jack boot thugs......hopefully the french burn their country to the ground and eat the rich while they are at it 

Dude these police are beating people it’s crazy. Over the Paris accords

Edited by jtssrx

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

fuck those jack boot thugs......hopefully the french burn their country to the ground and eat the rich while they are at it 

LMAO!! See that guy's eye???? 

That's the way you'd look if I arrested you!!! LMMFAO!!! Benny One Eye!!!! LMMFAO!!! 

Beat like a rented mule!!!  

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's the way you'd look if I arrested you!!! LMMFAO!!! Benny One Eye!!!! LMMFAO!!! 

The only thing you've ever arrested is a load of dog jizzle with your asshole 

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ve seen videos on the riots and it’s bordeline war there. The media here is downplaying it a lot 

25 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

well that and the new case of anal warts he would have 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They sure as fuck do.  Macron is part of their "hero leadership" crew.  

that shit could happen here just as fast and it has nothing to do with R or D or lib or any other retarded bullshit swirling around your melon 

Just now, f7ben said:

that shit could happen here just as fast and it has nothing to do with R or D or lib or any other retarded bullshit swirling around your melon 

so why do you think the media is down playing this situation ? 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

so why do you think the media is down playing this situation ? 

Well here macron and Trudeau have very similar ideas so they don’t want us thinking that Trudeau’s country destroying policies might be bad 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I’ve seen videos on the riots and it’s bordeline war there. The media here is downplaying it a lot 

The govt doesn't want people getting any ideas. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I doubt it.  DC has made us pretty worthless sheep.  Just a bunch of shit talking social media fuck heads with zero commitment when pressed.  I'd like to see it though.  And it will come down to D vs.R's (in some way).  That is the current divide line.  All the rest of the factions are just sub-sectional retards.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I doubt it.  DC has made us pretty worthless sheep.  Just a bunch of shit talking social media fuck heads with zero commitment when pressed.  I'd like to see it though.  And it will come down to D vs.R's (in some way).  That is the current divide line.  All the rest of the factions are just sub-sectional retards.

Thats why it doesn't happen. Partisan retards fighting amount each other. 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yellow jacket protests have started in Canada. CBC was quick to call it a racist movement 

that is what they do.....this boils down to the rich and powerful vs those scraping for table scraps. I dont know what will trigger it here eventually.....a police killing or some massive expose of corruption .......rest assured though they will try and alienate those outraged by making them think its racist or just blacks or rioters or whatever they do to get people to disassociate from the movement 

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is how I picture you when you were a cop....

Just now, Anler said:

yup...plenty of reason to burn this place down and take what the elites have stolen through hijacking out government. but they get mouth breathers like Zammy of point and outraged at each other instead of keeping their eyes on the prize

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

yup...plenty of reason to burn this place down and take what the elites have stolen through hijacking out government. but they get mouth breathers like Zammy of point and outraged at each other instead of keeping their eyes on the prize

Was talking with some folks recently and there are alot of retards in this country. Like mostly retards. I don't know how we function as well as we do. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's all part of DC's wonderful plan.  You know this though.  What they do is actually fucking brilliant.  And look, even here...nobody questions how they all go into DC and become multi-millionaires.  I mean, you have to appreciate the brilliance of the DC plan.  And/or recognize how fucking stupid Americans are for allowing it.  All they need to do is keep half the sheep defending them at all costs.  Doesn't matter which half.