Check your account email address ×

List of subjects Slinger is an expert on...

Dave

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'd rather listen to them.  

I use to just let them powerout and smile and not....but they didnt get the hint so i pretended to get mad the last time....whats even funnier is i live in buttfuck nowhere...really shows their desperation to find recruits.

Just now, DAVE said:

I use to just let them powerout and smile and not....but they didnt get the hint so i pretended to get mad the last time....whats even funnier is i live in buttfuck nowhere...really shows their desperation to find recruits.

I've actually let them in and offered coffee while we discussed some "line items" I was interested in knowing about their little cult.  Interesting.  Then I told them I was an atheist and walked them out.  They were all real polite though.  Now, get a visit from the local chapter of Southern Baptists sometime.  Eeeesh.  Retards.

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

pretended 

:lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

pretended 

I dont get mad very often....i didnt get  that thread erased because i was mad....i got it erased because ive seen your schtick over and over.

:bc:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I dont get mad very often....i didnt get  that thread erased because i was mad....i got it erased because ive seen your schtick over and over.

:bc:

You had it deleted because it made you look bad. At least you were smart enough to realize it 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

You had it deleted because it made you look bad. At least you were smart enough to realize it 

No i had it deleted because i knew where it was headed....

Youre a bad person...you prove it daily.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I bet he’s just walked all over in real life and deals with it poorly online 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Did you ever answer the question about why waiting on the dna results had anything to do with ben’s comments?

I'm still waiting for you to tell me how I would answer that question. Please hurry up so we can continue on with this mind numbing conversation 

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

where would it have headed and more importantly, why would you care? You are a terrible liar dude. The truth of the matter is, had you really thought that you’d have let it go, in hopes of us looking bad. I am not as dumb as your friends dude!

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

where would it have headed and more importantly, why would you care? You are a terrible liar dude. The truth of the matter is, had you really thought that you’d have let it go, in hopes of us looking bad. I am not as dumb as your friends dude!

Well should I dig up how you basically said my son should be grateful our gov paid for his medi vac etc etc....

They didnt btw...and i noticed you avoided that when i said that in the other thread.

Just now, DAVE said:

Well should I dig up how you basically said my son should grateful our gov paid for his medi vac etc etc....

They didnt btw...and i noticed you avoided that when i said that in the other thread.

I don’t recall making any such comments, and even if I did say that, how is that terrible? You looked like a complete asshole after I stated something nice about your son’s situation, as I have all along.  :dunno:

Btw I didn’t read anyone criticizing your son at all. Some asked questions about the insurance because you clowns are always dissing it. Seems to be you’ve been looking to start shit over it all