Check your account email address ×

List of subjects Slinger is an expert on...

Dave

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

maxresdefault.jpg

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Well seeing as im out of town...in a city ive never lived in....my wife was the only one with me.

I see....: :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

He definitely is a poster boy for that uncomfortable kid that no one wanted to hang with in grade school....

Sad thing is hes an adult.

More self describing conjecture :lmao: When you 🤡 post this kind of stuff it’s obvious your wallowing in your own self pity. :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

More self describing conjecture :lmao: When you 🤡 post this kind of stuff it’s obvious your wallowing in your own self pity. :lmao: 

Oh i feel pity alright.

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Dude, you couldn’t have made your cowardness any clearer. You said yourself you were interested in your gift, right up until ben ruined it for you . I can’t imagine being such a coward, especially on an Internet forum :lol:

Wow.. touchy touchy.  It's pretty sad watching you get worked up over my Christmas gift. 

I'll tell you what, next year right after I open my Christmas gifts I'll send you a message and you can tell me how I feel about them before I tell anybody else.

You're a riot:lol:

Just now, Skidooski said:

Wow.. touchy touchy.  It's pretty sad watching you get worked up over my Christmas gift. 

I'll tell you what, next year right after I open my Christmas gifts I'll send you a message and you can tell me how I feel about them before I tell anybody else.

You try to hard.  It’s obvious you’re a spineless pussy.  Dude - you thought the ancestory gift was cool until a negative comment was made....you :backpeddle: like a bitch to conform to the general sentiment at the time :lmao:  You do squat when you piss - no doubt about it.  

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I didn’t tell you to feel about your gift, ya dingaling! Ben did. You should call him, not me :lol: 

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Great the other dirtbag twin shows up.  Why some of you guys are so fucken miserable around the holidays is beyond me. 

Miserable ?  That’s you who can’t stand up to any criticism.  I’m having a great holiday like usual 👍 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I didn’t tell you to feel about your gift, ya dingaling! Ben did. You should call him, not me :lol:

So I need you to tell me if I should call Ben to see how I should feel about my Christmas gift?

Wow.... retards everywhere 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Miserable ?  That’s you who can’t stand up to any criticism.  I’m having a great holiday like usual 👍 

Then why do you behave the way you do?

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Great the other dirtbag twin shows up.  Why some of you guys are so fucken miserable around the holidays is beyond me. 

Miserable :lol: 

As long as you continue to be a coward, run around fluffing rww nuts, criticizing our comments that you often agree with but are afraid to show it, you’ll continue to be chastised. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Miserable :lol: 

As long as you continue to be a coward, run around fluffing rww nuts, criticizing our comments that you often agree with but are afraid to show it, you’ll continue to be chastised. 

There it is!!!!! :lol:

Hey, my stomach just gurgled...is it an air pocket or processing a turd.