Check your account email address ×

This person is a member of the House of Representatives

jtssrx

The irony... Someone who thinks the world is flat making fun of someone for not being good at math is obviously lost on Jt. And any retard that thinks Pelosi is dumb has no business talking about politics because they are obvious spoon fed fucking idiots. Point and case Jt...

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The irony... Someone who thinks the world is flat making fun of someone for not being good at math is obviously lost on Jt. And any retard that thinks Pelosi is dumb has no business talking about politics because they are obvious spoon fed fucking idiots. Point and case Jt...

Bla bla bla the know it all who knows nothing but running his mouth speaks  :lmao:

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Start donating to cover her wishes.

WAIT you wont just like the majority that want a carbon tax but wont donate currently.

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Bla bla bla the know it all who knows nothing but running his mouth speaks  :lmao:

Do you think Pelosi is stupid? Or Cortez? If you do, you’re fucking dumber than I thought. 

1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

Start donating to cover her wishes.

WAIT you wont just like the majority that want a carbon tax but wont donate currently.

I don’t agree with her on literally anything you pick one side or the other mouth breather. The idea that she is stupid or Pelosi is the same retarded mentality that the left has when they call Trump stupid. If someone were to say you or JT were low IQ crayon eaters, I’d sure agree with that. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Do you think Pelosi is stupid? Or Cortez? If you do, you’re fucking dumber than I thought. 

I don’t agree with her on literally anything you pick one side or the other mouth breather. The idea that she is stupid or Pelosi is the same retarded mentality that the left has when they call Trump stupid. If someone were to say you or JT were low IQ crayon eaters, I’d sure agree with that. 

You’re opinion on anything means nothing. I have you all figured out. Unlike others I argue with on occasion “jimmy Ben a few others” you get off on trying to run people into the ground. Jimmy and ben they disagree with people on principle or on a point. You are just a nasty troll. You have low self esteem. I miss labeled Ben this way s few weeks ago He’s just principled. You truly have low self esteem as you get off of trying to make others look bad or feel bad about themselves. I pitty you :thumbsup:

Edited by jtssrx

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You’re opinion on anything means nothing. I have you all figured out. Unlike others I argue with on occasion “jimmy Ben a few others” you get off on trying to run people into the ground. Jimmy and ben they disagree with people on principle or on a point. You are just a nasty troll. You have low self esteem. I miss labeled Ben this way s few weeks ago He’s just principled. You truly have low self esteem as you get off of trying to make others look bad or feel bad about themselves. I pitty you :thumbsup:

Ummm...there's few here, but he's not one that suffers from low self esteem. You may be doing a bit of projecting. You've taken quite a beating lately. Think about taking a little break before you slip off the edge. 

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That's as far as I made it before I busted out :lol::lol:  

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Bahahahahhhhahah mmkay. You just don’t understand what my underlying principle is. I hate the willingly ignorant. I despise those who feign intelligence and their only way of showing it is calling those of actual intellect: wrong, conspiracy actors, crooks, etc. I think you and those like you are the worst in America. You are the outspoken minority of terrified neocons who fear change and anything that isn’t some fake 1950s mythopoeic fantasy white utopia. You should watch Idiocracy. You’re the fucktard in the recliner watching “Ow My Balls”.

There are two people I come at. Yourself and MC. You are the same person in my eyes. Spoon fed your own camp’s particular brand of propaganda. How’s that for some psychoanalysis ya fucking crayon eating retard? 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

And I did exactly that with my post. I disagreed with your tweet you posted. Saying that both Cortez and Pelosi are not dumb. Do I need to make airplane noises when I feed you with the spoon??

20 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahahahhhhahah mmkay. You just don’t understand what my underlying principle is. I hate the willingly ignorant. I despise those who feign intelligence and their only way of showing it is calling those of actual intellect: wrong, conspiracy actors, crooks, etc. I think you and those like you are the worst in America. You are the outspoken minority of terrified neocons who fear change and anything that isn’t some fake 1950s mythopoeic fantasy white utopia. You should watch Idiocracy. You’re the fucktard in the recliner watching “Ow My Balls”.

There are two people I come at. Yourself and MC. You are the same person in my eyes. Spoon fed your own camp’s particular brand of propaganda. How’s that for some psychoanalysis ya fucking crayon eating retard? 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

See, people vote along ethnic lines. They don't give a fuck about the condidate, as long as they can relate ETHNICALLY.

Maxine Waters is a ratty, dirty, corrupt, powerful, fearless white-hating demon..............but her district is mostly black= re-election.

Ocasio probably got the hispanic vote. She seems like an air head, but they don't care. 

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I will say for the record ten years ago before I woke up that label would have been loosely correct. I was a Bush supporter and defended the Iraq war. Now I support conservative or constitutional principals. 

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And I did exactly that with my post. I disagreed with your tweet you posted. Saying that both Cortez and Pelosi are not dumb. Do I need to make airplane noises when I feed you with the spoon??

Cortez is a puppet and Pelosi is Evil. The people that are dumb are to people who vote for them. The problem with a forum or reading someones text is you have to assume meaning. It’s very easy to misread what someone is saying. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Chicago has implemented a gaming tax. 9% on PlayStation subscriptions

Going after those freeriding fucking kids!!!!!

:lol: