Check your account email address ×

Doug Ford solved the climate crisis

He figured it all out so quickly not like your dumbass President. 

He cancelled the carbon tax and he is instead going to pay people not to pollute. 

Thats were he is so much smarter than liberals. He isn’t adding a tax, he’s taking government money (everyone knows that is free) and giving it away. 

But it doesn’t stop with that invisible stuff.  He is tackling global warming head on by getting people to pick up litter in parks. 

Brilliant. Now I wish I’d voted for him. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He figured it all out so quickly not like your dumbass President. 

He cancelled the carbon tax and he is instead going to pay people not to pollute. 

Thats were he is so much smarter than liberals. He isn’t adding a tax, he’s taking government money (everyone knows that is free) and giving it away. 

But it doesn’t stop with that invisible stuff.  He is tackling global warming head on by getting people to pick up litter in parks. 

Brilliant. Now I wish I’d voted for him. 

This is what I don't understand.  You bash him for cleaning parks etc which is environmentalism but bash him for scraping a carbon tax.  One actually does something for the environment and the other doesn't.  I doubt you can figure out which one goes where.

Just now, snopro31 said:

This is what I don't understand.  You bash him for cleaning parks etc which is environmentalism but bash him for scraping a carbon tax.  One actually does something for the environment and the other doesn't.  I doubt you can figure out which one goes where.

You can tell how much he believes in climate change with how he hasn’t taken one personal step to do his part to fight it :lol: 

3 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Hey man, when you are right, you are right. I bet for every 100 bags of litter the global temp drops a point. 

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hey man, when you are right, you are right. I bet for every 100 bags of litter the global temp drops a point. 

So how many degrees does it drop for every 100million stolen from the people?

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

You can tell how much he believes in climate change with how he hasn’t taken one personal step to do his part to fight it :lol: 

He doesn't not own half a boat. Half the possible amount, of water pollution, half the amount of fuel consumption, half the amount of exhaust emissions. He pretty much saves a polar bear every other time he goes sailing. Wtf have you done?

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

He doesn't not own half a boat. Half the possible amount, of water pollution, half the amount of fuel consumption, half the amount of exhaust emissions. He pretty much saves a polar bear every other time he goes sailing. Wtf have you done?

:lol:

He's a half man, so.

Calm down ladies. I’m trying to praise Druggy Ford.  

What with Trump raking the forest and Druggy picking up litter, this climate change thing will be solved. 

It was lucky he found that free money to give to poluters.  Way better than taxes.  

20 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

How much longer before he drops dead? 

Not yet.  I know it's wishful thinking bush let him have a couple of years of stupidity to prove to some of these dumbasses that he's an idiot.  

I have faith that a larger percentage of Canadians will figure Druggy Ford out than Americans figuring out Trump.