Check your account email address ×

Major Trump administration climate report says damage is ‘intensifying across the country’

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You avoided both questions. 

You posted the article. 

FFS, I posted it after you asked.  I didn't want to because I knew what your response would be.  Just because I research the information does not suggest that I believe or not. 

It was for your reference, you asked for it. 

17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

FFS, I posted it after you asked.  I didn't want to because I knew what your response would be.  Just because I research the information does not suggest that I believe or not. 

It was for your reference, you asked for it. 

You wanted to talk about corn and its’ effect, you posted the article. Yet you are afraid to endorse the article or say whether you believe in man made climate change. 

What was the purpose of your original post?

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Of course it's going to cost money, a lot of things cost money, a simple example is the automobile as what followed was all kinds of tax money in roads, traffic control, enforcement, etc.

The only way to get some kind of control and adapting to what's happening with the climate is to spend money, get used to it. 

I disagree. The govt has regulated lower emissions, better fuel economy, recycling programs, etc..  just imposing a tax does not address climate change. 

Also if you research who the world's largest emitters are, #1 is the global military industrial complex. #2 is agriculture. The impact that every man, woman and child has is about 20%. So even if every single person on Earth did the right thing it wouldn't make much of an impact. 

The best plan to lower emissions would be 1. Stop all military actions and testing. 2. Kill all of the animals. I'm all for #1. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I disagree. The govt has regulated lower emissions, better fuel economy, recycling programs, etc..  just imposing a tax does not address climate change. 

Also if you research who the world's largest emitters are, #1 is the global military industrial complex. #2 is agriculture. The impact that every man, woman and child has is about 20%. So even if every single person on Earth did the right thing it wouldn't make much of an impact. 

The best plan to lower emissions would be 1. Stop all military actions and testing. 2. Kill all of the animals. I'm all for #1. 

Locally sourced durable goods would be the 2nd biggest gain. But then we could exploit slave labor and fill ocean freighters with cheap sweatshop trinkets 

Just now, f7ben said:

Locally sourced durable goods would be the 2nd biggest gain. But then we could exploit slave labor and fill ocean freighters with cheap sweatshop trinkets 

Wouldn't require any taxes?

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Also analer....

You better quit crucifying Ballsack on the internets or hes gonna pull a wookie on you and then there would be no more sledding for eatler

Vince is definitely getting more liberal but he is not a thin skinned pussy. Not yet anyway. I think we will be ok. 

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You wanted to talk about corn and its’ effect, you posted the article. Yet you are afraid to endorse the article or say whether you believe in man made climate change. 

What was the purpose of your original post?

Showing that you don't know enough to discuss it, and no one else wants to discuss it with you either.  You proved it, 2 hours and not one response in your post.  FFS that is funny.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Showing that you don't know enough to discuss it, and no one else wants to discuss it with you either.  You proved it, 2 hours and not one response in your post.  FFS that is funny.

You chickened out dumbass. 

You posted an article that you were too stupid to understand. 

It proves that human activity can effect climate. It also warned that even though corn agriculture is able to cool an area and increase moisture in the air, it won't be enough to counter rises in temperature. 

Great article.  

When you realized how stupid you were, you ran away.