Check your account email address ×

Ottawa to provide aid to support Canadian journalism

Snake

Just now, snopro31 said:

Havent seen no 15% reduction. 

22% to 20.5%  year one of his term

although its black and white people seem to still deny this 

We need more tax cuts from feds, when I brought this up 5 years ago I was told WYNNE WYNNE but WYNNE don't talk about Stephen that way.  (02sled comment)

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

22% to 20.5%  year one of his term

although its black and white people seem to still deny this 

We need more tax cuts from feds, when I brought this up 5 years ago I was told WYNNE WYNNE but WYNNE don't talk about Stephen that way.  (02sled comment)

Failmath.

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

never defended but never been critical about one thing.  He has quite obviously been very vocal with criticism about the cons.  It's pretty telling on the hackery scale.  I typically vote cons but i will criticize them when its warranted.  Hudak was a fucking idiot, i think sheer is too.  just IMO of course 

Hudak and Tory were both fucking Morons that shot themselves in the foot. Liberals would have been one and done if it wasn't for Tory wanting to fund Jewish schools.  Then fucking Hudack starts talking scorched earth with huge layoffs. He didn't realize that most Canadians don't want to fuck over other Canadians for a tax cut.   Fucking Morons. Then that spineless fucker Brown get accused of dating women younger than him and he resigns. What a fucking coward.  The first two are the reason the Liberals thought they could get away with anything. and the third tell all book writing moron is why we are stuck with Ford. Brown would have been a better Premier but he is too much of a pussy so he deserves to be stuck in Brampton. 

Ford is going to fuck over the Federal Conservatives and we will be stuck with Trudeau and Morneau again. Which I would prefer to Scheer. 

55 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Middle class gets hosed all the time

Harper .5% reduction

Trudeau 15% reduction

can't wait for more

How about no fucking tax breaks for anyone until they balance to books?

Massive debt is a problem. Doesn't matter if it was from Harper, Trudeau, Wynne or Ford.  Pay off the debt and then reward us. 

Wynne was a bag of shit Ornge, Gas plants etc.  Now Druggy is cutting everywhere but not seeming to reduce the deficit. He won't answer reporters questions and he made a fake news company with taxpayers money call Ontario News Now.  Whenever he gets close to the media he brings staffers to clap, cheer and drown out questions.  If this fucker is doing the right thing, why wouldn't he want to talk about it?  

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hudak and Tory were both fucking Morons that shot themselves in the foot. Liberals would have been one and done if it wasn't for Tory wanting to fund Jewish schools.  Then fucking Hudack starts talking scorched earth with huge layoffs. He didn't realize that most Canadians don't want to fuck over other Canadians for a tax cut.   Fucking Morons. Then that spineless fucker Brown get accused of dating women younger than him and he resigns. What a fucking coward.  The first two are the reason the Liberals thought they could get away with anything. and the third tell all book writing moron is why we are stuck with Ford. Brown would have been a better Premier but he is too much of a pussy so he deserves to be stuck in Brampton. 

Ford is going to fuck over the Federal Conservatives and we will be stuck with Trudeau and Morneau again. Which I would prefer to Scheer. 

Fake outrage.

Of course you like Trudeau.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fake outrage.

Of course you like Trudeau.

I'm glad he beat Harper. Harper was a fuckhead and hung on too long.  I still voted Tory but I'm glad Harper is gone. 

I would have vote for Marc Garneau if Trudeau hadn't pushed him aside. 

If Scheer is still around this might be my first time voting Liberal.  But I'll probably just spoil my ballot and vote green. 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Middle class gets hosed all the time

Harper .5% reduction

Trudeau 15% reduction

can't wait for more

Harper built The richest middle class in the G7 trudeau is destroying it but dats ok right 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

largest?  long way to go to catch Harper's 55 billion 

Your hero is second in debt next to your other hero Mulroney 310 billion debt under him :lol: 

I will tire of Trudeau once he wins again, 8 years will be enough

Harper turning into garbage the last 2 years he was in power, he lost my vote 

Trudeau is almost there in ONE TERM, ONE WAY!

29 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

:lol: 

What do many do when they have money?

Buy things. Upgrade things. Renovate things. Spend money and pay sales tax. 

What do people when they don’t have money?  They don’t spend it on the extra things and there’s a loss in sales tax. More sales=more tax=more small business tax=more money to the government. 

2 hours ago, snopro31 said:

Drop taxes and watch the money come in. 

But liberals can't understand this concept. 

Then why didn't that work for Bush? Why isn't it working for Trump? The deficit has increased 17%. 

Obama at least had a couple of Republican wars to pay for. 

Trump has the advantage of the roaring economy that Obama left him and no wars and he still is fucking up. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Then why didn't that work for Bush? Why isn't it working for Trump? The deficit has increased 17%. 

Obama at least had a couple of Republican wars to pay for. 

Trump has the advantage of the roaring economy that Obama left him and no wars and he still is fucking up. 

Owned 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2012/10/15/do-tax-cuts-increase-government-revenue/amp/ 

1 hour ago, snopro31 said:

What do many do when they have money?

Buy things. Upgrade things. Renovate things. Spend money and pay sales tax. 

What do people when they don’t have money?  They don’t spend it on the extra things and there’s a loss in sales tax. More sales=more tax=more small business tax=more money to the government. 

weird that republicans don't agree with that logic when they talk about the raising the minimum wage. 

But it sure didn't cause our unemployment rate to skyrocket like some people thought. 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

weird that republicans don't agree with that logic when they talk about the raising the minimum wage. 

But it sure didn't cause our unemployment rate to skyrocket like some people thought. 

Thanks to doug ford oops 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Thanks to doug ford oops 

We will have to see what happens after Ford's policies take place. Conservatives promised widespread unemployment when the minimum wage went up to $14.00.  They were wrong.  

I'm cool with Dougy freezing it at $15.00 for a while but our unemployment rate is the lowest in decades. Nothing to do with Drug Ford. 

Why should minimum wage be high anyways?  It’s not meant to be a living wage. 

But the left want a fucking burger flipper to be making 30 an hour instead of getting a trade or higher education. Takes the “bettering yourself” out of life. 

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Harper built The richest middle class in the G7 trudeau is destroying it but dats ok right 

so he kept telling you the only problem is the Numbers didn't agree.  Canada fared very well coming out of 2008 but failed by the end of Harper's term CAnada was last place in G7.  

We are back on top again for what ever reason you chose.

Hate Trudeau all you want it doesn't change the numbers