Check your account email address ×

Ottawa to provide aid to support Canadian journalism

Snake

46 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

LISTEN UP ARROGANT LIBERALS - this sums up THE SUN and its agenda which is clear and admitted

ca_toronto_sun.750.jpg

You realize that honest reporting makes it not biased right 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Guess it isn't happening :dunno: 

Harper left 10 billion in deferred spending to help us along.

Low oil prices unlike the previous government had

things add up

Really after a decade of deficit spending you are now concerned :lol:  when Harper went from 13 billion surplus to 55 billion deficit you said nothing.

the only federal government to balance a budget is the Liberals - 8 in a row

so lets vote Trudeau out and solve the issue :lol: 

harper steered us right in 2008 just like Obama did in 2008.  SBYL trail but you are a true one way.  You were upset with harper for the same shit trudeau is doing now (IE spending).  I have YET to hear you say a negative thing about trudeau.  Its very telling but carry on :bc: 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

comments like the one posted are not news they are ONEWAY opinions 

You would never see any reputable paper doing that......  

It’s actually not an opinion if it’s the truth. That makes it a fact. Things you don’t get from the CBC 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

harper steered us right in 2008 just like Obama did in 2008.  SBYL trail but you are a true one way.  You were upset with harper for the same shit trudeau is doing now (IE spending).  I have YET to hear you say a negative thing about trudeau.  Its very telling but carry on :bc: 

I like how he can’t see that he’s the true ultra liberal one way hack :lol: 

the ontario liberals were one of the most disgusting governments in Canada of all time and he still defends them

i have to assume trail you are a troll from what i have heard of folks that met you like reeves.  No one can accuse others of being a politcal hack and then carry on such as yourself.  but go ahead, its pretty hilarious to watch:bc: 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

the ontario liberals were one of the most disgusting governments in Canada of all time and he still defends them

I haven’t seen him defend Wynne’s governemt.  

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I haven’t seen him defend Wynne’s governemt.  

never defended but never been critical about one thing.  He has quite obviously been very vocal with criticism about the cons.  It's pretty telling on the hackery scale.  I typically vote cons but i will criticize them when its warranted.  Hudak was a fucking idiot, i think sheer is too.  just IMO of course 

Fail when ontario libs racked up insane debt—- “oh wow this is nice!”

fail when Harper had to run deficits demanded by liberals—-“wow Harper is GARBAGE for this debt!!”

fail when Trudeau has the largest deficits of all time— “oh wow debt is pretty nice!!”

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

fail when Harper had to run deficits demanded by liberals—-“wow Harper is GARBAGE for this debt!!”

fail when Trudeau has the largest deficits of all time— “oh wow debt is pretty nice!!”

what is actually the funniest bit is he gave harper shit for STIMULUS SPENDING in 2008 to keep us afloat YET praised Obama for.................. doing the exact same thing in the US :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

what is actually the funniest bit is he gave harper shit for STIMULUS SPENDING in 2008 to keep us afloat YET praised Obama for.................. doing the exact same thing in the US :lol: 

And now he’s praising it here for buying most of the media in Canada 

30 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

They’ll be getting millions shortly oops 

If they HIRE AND EXPAND they get a tax credit just like Businesses all across Canada.

If you are non-profit you can give a 15% discount to subscribers 

there is no free money or buying media.  The Sun is welcome to these funds if they expand their hate

32 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Didn't vote for Her last 2 elections but you can carry on rambling. 

31 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

i have to assume trail you are a troll from what i have heard of folks that met you like reeves.  No one can accuse others of being a politcal hack and then carry on such as yourself.  but go ahead, its pretty hilarious to watch:bc: 

Reeves :lol:  good guy like to talk.

I know Reeves not just met  him...  He is good at getting to people like you :lol:  seems it worked again

26 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

say it enough and people will believe it 

Stimulus spending was only okay for Harper and not Wynne - this is fact from the wackos.....

I voted for Harper you dummy 

Not Dion

Not Iggy

31 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

never defended but never been critical about one thing.  He has quite obviously been very vocal with criticism about the cons.  It's pretty telling on the hackery scale.  I typically vote cons but i will criticize them when its warranted.  Hudak was a fucking idiot, i think sheer is too.  just IMO of course 

But you voted for Hudak and will vote for Andrew right? 

32 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

largest?  long way to go to catch Harper's 55 billion 

Your hero is second in debt next to your other hero Mulroney 310 billion debt under him :lol: 

I will tire of Trudeau once he wins again, 8 years will be enough

Harper turning into garbage the last 2 years he was in power, he lost my vote 

31 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

And now he’s praising it here for buying most of the media in Canada 

If I was to say businesses shouldn't get any tax breaks or credits would you like that?  

I doubt it

Its the RIGHT grasping at everything today from dead kids to buying media - only the weak minded believe this shit 

Why can't Trudeau actually give the middle class a tax cut?  I have seen 0 difference in my end of year.  When the income tax going back to the fiscally irresponsible provincial and federal governments is over 40k its a slap in the face watching the clown show happen. 

46 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Never said such a thing. :dunno:

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Reeves :lol:  good guy like to talk.

I know Reeves not just met  him...  He is good at getting to people like you :lol:  seems it worked again

Number one question I get asked when i meet guys from the forums "do you real know failmaker?" :lol:

Your a legend bud! 

:bc:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Why can't Trudeau actually give the middle class a tax cut?  I have seen 0 difference in my end of year.  When the income tax going back to the fiscally irresponsible provincial and federal governments is over 40k its a slap in the face watching the clown show happen. 

Middle class gets hosed all the time

Harper .5% reduction

Trudeau 15% reduction

can't wait for more