Check your account email address ×

Serving Time, And Fighting California Wildfires For $2 A Day

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bring my daughter into a discussion again and I’ll drive to Minnesota and smash your Swiss cheese head in.

ok I live in mound real ez to find me you fucking blow hard little man .shivering in my boots .hey you need me to send you some gas money ? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

ok I live in mound real ez to find me you fucking blow hard little man .shivering in my boots .hey you need me to send you some gas money ? 

Save your money for rocks you POS.

Not a blowhard or even a fighter but when it comes to my daughter I will seriously fuck you up. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i think more companies are starting to realize(even before this super tight labor market) that certain groups of convicts actually can make decent employees.  there is no reason that once out that these people are not being hired by some of the agencies fighting these fires and being paid the market wages as they are experienced.  

a shit load of the people you give your CC# to when buying some as seen on tv deal are in prison . have been for over 10 yrs 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Save your money for rocks you POS.

whaaa  he gave me a dose of reality now I am going to stomp my feet . brought up my daughter lol nice try cunt you know your daughter has nothing to do with why you are upset . now get to work and you to can be as productive as a inmate in CA for once 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No reason for him to mention my kid.

ok how about this get the fuck out of the house work that sprayer so you can buy the person in your house that wants a,sled a sled .

go fuck your self with the fake my family bullshit . just a little cunt 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sounds to me like a good program.   It's volunteer and can help certain inmates reduce their sentences.   As long as they are non-violent offenders sounds great.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

Just now, Highmark said:

Sounds to me like a good program.   It's volunteer and can help certain inmates reduce their sentences.   As long as they are non-violent offenders sounds great.  

work camps are a great thing .you have to qualify and it gets you out doing somthing . I have a bud who got 84mo on a drug charge yrs ago like 1994ish  he was out in 36 with work program . spend days in N MN woods building trail clearing brush making camp sites,etc etc .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anler said:

How about a firefighter or a police officer?

Good question; it depends on the conviction.

http://criminaljusticeschoolinfo.com/legal-justice-news/2014/05/can-i-become-a-cop-with-a-criminal-record-22514/

2 hours ago, Anler said:

1500 of the 9000 firefighters fighting that fire are convicts. If they die nobody really cares. But when they get out will they be able to get that job that will pay them real wages and benefits? Seems a bit hypocritical. If they arent that dangerous that they can be out in the public doing work then do the tax payers really need to spend $70k a year keeping them locked up? 

Absolutely, I know a lot of guys who have been convicted of misdemeanors, and other that have felony convictions and they have good jobs, I know I have some on the payroll..... I won't even mention the employees in the abatement and remediation business.................... :lol: 

A lot of folks fuckup when they are young, some keep fucking up and some learn from that fuckup that caused them to do time, and then they become good citizens and good family people.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Good question; it depends on the conviction.

http://criminaljusticeschoolinfo.com/legal-justice-news/2014/05/can-i-become-a-cop-with-a-criminal-record-22514/

Absolutely, I know a lot of guys who have been convicted of misdemeanors, and other that have felony convictions and they have good jobs, I know I have some on the payroll..... I won't even mention the employees in the abatement and remediation business.................... :lol: 

A lot of folks fuckup when they are young, some keep fucking up and some learn from that fuckup that caused them to do time, and then they become good citizens and good family people.

Most of our guys are convicts. Not surprising you totally miss the point. These guys can fight fires while they are incarcerated making $2 a day but how many will get a job with a fire dept when they get out to fight fires? Fuck lets have convicts go fight wars for us too, like the dirty dozen! MAGA!

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Most of our guys are convicts. Not surprising you totally miss the point. These guys can fight fires while they are incarcerated making $2 a day but how many will get a job with a fire dept when they get out to fight fires? Fuck lets have convicts go fight wars for us too, like the dirty dozen! MAGA!

I suppose some will, in any event many would rather go fight a fire than sit in a cell block, or shoot hoops in the yard, it's good program for the convict and a winner for the taxpayer!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I suppose some will, in any event many would rather go fight a fire than sit in a cell block, or shoot hoops in the yard, it's good program for the convict and a winner for the taxpayer!!

And if we can have more people in prison then we will have more prison labor!!!!111 

8 hours ago, Anler said:

btw you can be a x con and be a forest service fire fighter .

so if you were to hire a x con would you be more likely to hire the guy who spent his tom in a work camp or the guy who spent his time in the yard  fucking off?