Check your account email address ×

Surfing 100 ft swells

fucking awesome. Great find.

80kph..   

They claimed we were surfing 15ft waves (think they were just talking us up) in Puerto Rico. Pummelled everyone in the class.  

Can't fucking Imagine something 7 times the size.  Might hit 50k on a wakeboard if the driver isn't paying attention. and all you have to do is let go and it's over.  

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

fucking awesome. Great find.

80kph..   

They claimed we were surfing 15ft waves (think they were just talking us up) in Puerto Rico. Pummelled everyone in the class.  

Can't fucking Imagine something 7 times the size.  Might hit 50k on a wakeboard if the driver isn't paying attention. and all you have to do is let go and it's over.  

Where did you surf in PR?

Surfing has always struck me as a " PUNK, SHOW-OFF " sport. I mean really, you're on a fukken board riding a wave. It's not gay, but it's kind of a fuckface, punk-assed bitch sport. I mean like, listen to these two fuckheads. 

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Where did you surf in PR?

Rincon.   

Great people and nice place.   Coral made it a little dicey. 

Costa Rica (Tamarindo) was the easiest, followed Maui then Portugal  ( Not Nazare, Baleal) 

Any of those places are great if you get in with a decent surf school.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Rincon.   

Great people and nice place.   Coral made it a little dicey. 

Costa Rica (Tamarindo) was the easiest, followed Maui then Portugal  ( Not Nazare, Baleal) 

Any of those places are great if you get in with a decent surf school.

Huh...funny ive never heard of that area for surfing...we use to go to pr alot when my grandparents had their place in florida.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Huh...funny ive never heard of that area for surfing...we use to go to pr alot when my grandparents had their place in florida.

Seemed like a typical surf town.  Shit cars, people living to surf. Hope it survived.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Seemed like a typical surf town.  Shit cars, people living to surf. Hope it survived.

Whats funny is i just looked it up...its on the west....google said the same thing you did....interesting.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Your trucks and boat are probably worth more than your house. 

Nah they are depreciating assets. The land I own in the southern part of the province is going up again though...and the monthly rent is pretty good.

Poor rev....you try sooooo hard.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Nah they are depreciating assets. The land I own in the southern part of the province is going up again though...and the monthly rent is pretty good.

Poor rev....you try sooooo hard.

:lol:

What Province is that?  South of Bumfuck nowhere is a really hot real estate market according to Double wide Dave.