Check your account email address ×

Doge ecodiesel wholly eff

Rod

Buddy is a tech at doge. They had an ecodiesel come in with a blown engine. Just off warranty.

going to be $22,000 to get it back on the road wtf! (Approx $17,000 in freedom dollars)

A lot of trouble to save a couple grand on fuel 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I finally got to spend a little time in the 13 ram I bought the wife. It's a nice truck for what it is. If it ends up trouble free I'd buy another one

They’re nice trucks 

27 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Buddy is a tech at doge. They had an ecodiesel come in with a blown engine. Just off warranty.

going to be $22,000 to get it back on the road wtf! (Approx $17,000 in freedom dollars)

A lot of trouble to save a couple grand on fuel 

Was 128.9 for deisel and 111.9 for gas at the flyin j in regina monday.

2 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Bad run of ecodiesel's in the valley ahah.  Either burning to the ground, blowing up or just plain being turds.

Not sure what the point is of a diesel in a truck that has less tq than a gasser

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Was 128.9 for deisel and 111.9 for gas at the flyin j in regina monday.

Yes, they are supposedly good on fuel though. How much better than the amazing 6.2 chev I don’t know. Probably not a lot 

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I finally got to spend a little time in the 13 ram I bought the wife. It's a nice truck for what it is. If it ends up trouble free I'd buy another one

The 2019's are fucking sweet! Still rocking my 2015 with 120k on it but that new one gets me horny. 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

The 2019's are fucking sweet! Still rocking my 2015 with 120k on it but that new one gets me horny. 

I'd like to get into one with the 8 speed in a couple years

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd like to get into one with the 8 speed in a couple years

The 8 speed with the 3.92 rear is a stump puller and I'm averaging 18mpgs. I love everything about this truck. 

Just now, Anler said:

The 8 speed with the 3.92 rear is a stump puller and I'm averaging 18mpgs. I love everything about this truck. 

Thats pretty bad compared to an eco booth....if you can get it to run.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

They arent for everyone 

Not for a daily driver. And pulling snow machines up Nord the v-8 gasser works good. For the bigger stuff you have to go diesel. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

I find it amazing what everybody gets for mpg’s.  It’s like everywhere people go is down hill 100% of the time or something.

I never get what other people claim. 

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I find it amazing what everybody gets for mpg’s.  It’s like everywhere people go is down hill 100% of the time or something.

Don't drive a Ford and you can get those numbers too. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Don't drive a Ford and you can get those numbers too. 

I couldn’t  achieve everybody else’s mileage when I had my TDI, gasser Jetta, Lexus IS and the list goes on an on.  Hell these Hemi rams, depends who you listen to get better mpg then my 5.0 mustang and are within a cunt hair of my daughters focus.  Like I say in my buddies 6.2 Silverado on a trip and that thing never got over 15 mpg’s but some here get well over that.  It’s just amazing what people are claiming they are getting for mpg’s!!!

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I couldn’t  achieve everybody else’s mileage when I had my TDI, gasser Jetta, Lexus IS and the list goes on an on.  Hell these Hemi rams, depends who you listen to get better mpg then my 5.0 mustang and are within a cunt hair of my daughters focus.  Like I say in my buddies 6.2 Silverado on a trip and that thing never got over 15 mpg’s but some here get well over that.  It’s just amazing what people are claiming they are getting for mpg’s!!!

I've been sitting here for an hour and half. Just went to the garage and took this pic. You can think what you want. 

IMG_20181114_192901496.jpg