Check your account email address ×

caption the photo

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Why don’t you respond to your own thread some more bahahahahaha.... You are so butthurt by Trump that it is embarrassing. 

because i think i'm funny....

you are the one who is butthurt, obviously. you don't see any humor in this? 

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

* complete with figurines of rapists, drug cartel, and sleeping mexicans 

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

* crying, loud mouth, lying, orange narcissist not included

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

* not rain proof

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

*not paid for by mexico

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

* made in china

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

* available accessories

Picture 3 of 12

Comedy gold Jerry!!!!

Health plan that “covers everyone for a fraction of the cost”. Not included. 

i get it xtraBS, you're madded than hell. can't say that i blame you really. you've finally realized trump has been an absolute failure, even shitting on veterans. you actually believed trump was going to walk into DC with a cool, calm, business oriented head and steer the country in the right direction :lol:

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

because i think i'm funny....

you are the one who is butthurt, obviously. you don't see any humor in this? 

How is me laughing at how pathetic someone needs to be to be the only one posting in their own thread make me butthurt Lololol? Dude, you need a reality check. You’ve let Trump encompass and take over your whole life. Get a grip. 

Its funny, but not enough that you should be making yourself look like a fool posting to yourself. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

i get it xtraBS, you're madded than hell. can't say that i blame you really. you've finally realized trump has been an absolute failure, even shitting on veterans. you actually believed trump was going to walk into DC with a cool, calm, business oriented head and steer the country in the right direction :lol:

To be fair 580 thought Trumpskin would push the Dow to 30,000 as well.  

Sooooo, not really that bright. 

59 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

To be fair 580 thought Trumpskin would push the Dow to 30,000 as well.  

Sooooo, not really that bright. 

You don’t think the market will hit 30k? You’re fucking stupid then. It was nearly at 27k just the other week. Poor SoyBoi thinking day to day fluctuations are indicative of long term results. I love how much I pissed you off that you have to follow me around from thread to thread. SoyBoi Barbie hands has a hurt bum-bum.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You don’t think the market will hit 30k? You’re fucking stupid then. It was nearly at 27k just the other week. Poor SoyBoi thinking day to day fluctuations are indicative of long term results. I love how much I pissed you off that you have to follow me around from thread to thread. SoyBoi Barbie hands has a hurt bum-bum.

before 2020 i don't think so,  headwinds are blowing and the financial guys are starting to duck for cover,  natural economic cycle should have had a pullback in the economy and stock market well before now.  trade war needs to be settled soon to keep that from happening IMO  or the dangerous game of chicken trumps playing will cost the pubs in 2020.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

before 2020 i don't think so,  headwinds are blowing and the financial guys are starting to duck for cover,  natural economic cycle should have had a pullback in the economy and stock market well before now.  trade war needs to be settled soon to keep that from happening IMO  or the dangerous game of chicken trumps playing will cost the pubs in 2020.  

I agree. A year ago I think it could have gone to 30k during his first term, but as long as it isn’t a fierce downturn he has a good chance of getting re-elected (somehow). If that happens, during his time it will hit 30k.