Check your account email address ×

Trump, arriving in Paris, lashes out at Macron over defense remarks

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You are rather sensitive.  Probably time for another planned vacation to a safe space. 

Do you sell tour bus tickets now too?  Wow!  

Tell me more about Canada’s historical military prowess.  :lmao:

I love the Canadian liberal point of view on it.  It’s like a double down on a double down....then doubling down! 

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I need to go get that leaflet that had all the wars Canada has won.  It’s right next to the famous Jewish athlete leaflet.

Watch what your saying there Zam Canada has actually won more wars that the US actually we have not lost any :) unlike the US 

Just now, Momorider said:

Watch what your saying there Zam Canada has actually won more wars that the US actually we have not lost any :) unlike the US 

I am aware of Canada’s military history.  But let’s not start comparing the two country’s military prowess.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I am aware of Canada’s military history.  But let’s not start comparing the two country’s military prowess.

You mean score card? How embarrassing. 

Just now, Anler said:

I wish... I could go for a nice spliff of some happy stuff. 

Dropping my wife at airport then going to see an old buddy for a bit.  He’s got them rolled and ready!!!

I’m bringing the MD and Doritos!!!!!  Gonna party like it’s 1995 again!  :lmao:

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Fucking hilarious.  Even your girlfriend momo tunes you in. You’ve had a bad day you dumbfuck. You aren’t aware of anything. You are dumb as shit and full of shit. 

Edited by revkevsdi

In case you forgot. This is what a real President can do to tackle rain in order to honour the military. 

PS.  Trudeau the snowflake wasn’t scared of rain like your pussy President was.

6548935A-3121-49AB-903E-69392FFDC37D.jpeg

Edited by revkevsdi

16 hours ago, bladefever said:

20,000 + Canadians volunteered to fight in Vietnam. While Commander and Chief " Bone Spurs " aka Donald Trump stayed home and won a bowling award. 

So, then I assume you were one of the "20,000+"?  While you were googling as fast as you could...you should have read a bit more.  What Canadian units did those "20k" go to VN with?  Meh.....  Also,  it's "Commander IN chief" not "and Cheif"

Sweet fuck.  Look, climb through the ropes, grab your little beanie and head out of the ring.

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Fucking hilarious.  Even your girlfriend momo tunes you in. You’ve had a bad day you dumbfuck. You aren’t aware of anything. You are dumb as shit and full of shit. 

No, "bit" roles don't earn Oscars.  Sorry.  You are an embarrassment to all Canadian servicemen and women.  ALL.  And I've trained and worked with some of the top tiers.  You should just be quiet.  But you can't.  Hell, I bet I've got more Nook friends than you!  :lmao:  Ewwww....poor Barbie doll hands.  So mad.  So sad.  So bitter. So pathetic.  ...and nobody cares.  :lol2:

bam. 

INDEED!  BAM!   :lol:

In case you forgot. This is what a real President can do to tackle rain in order to honour the military. 

PS.  Trudeau the snowflake wasn’t scared of rain like your pussy President was.

6548935A-3121-49AB-903E-69392FFDC37D.jpeg

Yes...what a true and strong leader!!!!  bwahahahhahaha ahahhahahhaaaa!!!!!!