Check your account email address ×

We just keep stacking them up like cordwood in this country

9 hours ago, Skidooski said:

So this was a California resident apparently suffering from PTSD in possession of a non-compliant firearm? Sounds like it may have been more then just the VA that failed.

I see my dad try and deal with the VA and it disconcerting. I wish our politicians that send troops into all these situations that lead to PTSD and suicide would step up and take care of them better once they come back

the va is a cluster fuck and any who thinks we need the govenment to take over our healthcare really needs to spend time with some one for the duration of there illness thought the .va system 

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Our country is in a sad state of affairs today. 

I been tellin' you guyz that for a couple of years. It is getting worse by the day. 

11 hours ago, Skidooski said:

So this was a California resident apparently suffering from PTSD in possession of a non-compliant firearm? Sounds like it may have been more then just the VA that failed.

I see my dad try and deal with the VA and it disconcerting. I wish our politicians that send troops into all these situations that lead to PTSD and suicide would step up and take care of them better once they come back

Maybe raise taxes to support their wars and the care of the veterans afterwards. 

Trumpsters would be all for that. 

Anyway. Nice job Merca 

https://www.massshootingtracker.org/

Those firearms sure are keeping you safe. 

Edited by revkevsdi

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

the va is a cluster fuck and any who thinks we need the govenment to take over our healthcare really needs to spend time with some one for the duration of there illness thought the .va system 

An old school buddy just got out of the VA hospital. He was there for 16 months!!!! Wheelchair-bound, can't walk. Holy fuck, what does 16 months in a hospital cost!!!

I don't think most Americans know how much these fukken wars cost, in medical care. 

God, this country is run by bastard men. Powerful motherfuckers, who have nearly ruined us. 

LBJ, BUSHES, CLINTONS. 

Those fukken Texans really did a number on us. Fuck-faced people, with big power. How that happens, I don't know. 

21 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I haven't posted any outrage.

Gangbangers kill on a mission to fuck with the competition and like any good war there is collateral damage, and with that you can't compare these mass shootings of people out having a good time to some assholes making a gang hit.

Oh yeah. A 14 year old girl takes a stray bullet to the head in her house, but fuck her cuz CHICAGO!!!!

20 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If he is indeed a Marine suffering from PTSD it’s yet another VA Failure...government loves sending them off to the meat grinder but after that....pffftt.

Something else you know shit about personally.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Oh yeah. A 14 year old girl takes a stray bullet to the head in her house, but fuck her cuz CHICAGO!!!!

It's tragic and sad that there is collateral damage in all wars.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Snake said:

Ahhh so we can only comment on things we have personally experienced now...I'll keep this in mind. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks