Check your account email address ×

Former Trump University Workers Call the School a ‘Lie’ and a ‘Scheme’ in Testimony

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Like all of the get rich quick, secret to success schools or programs out there, people do gain some knowledge, but if it was that easy everyone would be billionaires, no one forced them to take the course buyer beware.

x2

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

You just can't see the bigger picture 

Yeah I'm sure you see the bigger picture from the in-laws basement.

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, Momorider said:

How many times are you going to post that undeniable pile of Bullfuckingshit Taintrider, that chart is a bigger hack piece than you :nuts: 

Facts are facts American Momo :bc: 

image.jpeg

The funniest thing about Trump is he is a terrible lier but yet the right still believes him. It's GWB all over again. For a couple months he went on about how he donated 6 million to the veterans. For weeks he was asked about it and had no trouble bragging about it to the press. He refused to say what grouped he gave it to, and guess what? He finally does it but was to stupid to realize that the dates were on the checks when he finally did send them out, overnight express some were dated on May 24 lol. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Politifact FTW American Momo :bc: 

You're known liar like Rump - hence the connection :lol: 

You post ZERO facts Taintrider, ever :flush: and you're the biggest hack on the site and the most gullible also 

Edited by Momorider

37 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

The funniest thing about Trump is he is a terrible lier but yet the right still believes him. It's GWB all over again. For a couple months he went on about how he donated 6 million to the veterans. For weeks he was asked about it and had no trouble bragging about it to the press. He refused to say what grouped he gave it to, and guess what? He finally does it but was to stupid to realize that the dates were on the checks when he finally did send them out, overnight express some were dated on May 24 lol. 

Fuck you're a clown, you don't fucking think that the 40 something groups need to be veted to see if they are legitimate and actual non profit, why the fuck does he need to disclose anything :nuts: 

Edited by Momorider

20 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Fuck you're a clown, you don't fucking think that the 40 something groups need to be veted to see if they are legitimate and actual non profit, why the fuck does he need to disclose anything :nuts: 

You are even more of a partisan hack than snowrider. He fucking lied and when he was forced to write the checks to cover his mouth he did it months after he supposedly donated the money to cover his ass. You are even more pathetic than the liberals on here making excuses for Hillery. You dumb asscrack licking toejam eating troll lol

Just now, Ebsell said:

You are even more of a partisan hack than snowrider. He fucking lied and when he was forced to write the checks to cover his mouth he did it months after he supposedly donated the money to cover his ass. You are even more pathetic than the liberals on here making excuses for Hillery. You dumb asscrack licking toejam eating troll lol

No he didn't you're clueless like always, you can't just hand over other people's money to charity from a foundation you fucking idiot with qualifications :nuts: you don't have the brain power to understand what's involved and you are a hack 

I don't make excuses for Hillary.  I agree with her on the issues and believe her plans and experience are better for our future.  I disagree with conservatives on economics and their divisive Christian driven social positions.   Unlike most on here - I'm driven by the issues and not empty rhetoric :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

No he didn't you're clueless like always, you can't just hand over other people's money to charity from a foundation you fucking idiot with qualifications :nuts: you don't have the brain power to understand what's involved and you are a hack 

Pull your cock out of Rumps ass and STFU. :bc:. Get lost for awhile you draft dodging lying CFO Copter Clown. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I don't make excuses for Hillary.  I agree with her on the issues and believe her plans and experience are better for our future.  I disagree with conservatives on economics and their divisive Christian driven social positions.   Unlike most on here - I'm driven by the issues and not empty rhetoric :bc: 

Specially when the lying fucks views on issues changed 100%, you are such a pathetic no mind hack :guzzle: 

15 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Specially when the lying fucks views on issues changed 100%, you are such a pathetic no mind hack :guzzle: 

No more so than you are. CEO Helicopter multi dupe fucking lier. You got busted on multiple lies and deny them like the troll you are 

• Like 1

Momo is trying to make new friends from the HCS crew :lol:. But he's a worthless troll who's shared no information because he's hiding the fact he's a draft dodging American who relocated to Canada.  Why does he only care about American politics?  Ans why does he have an erection over his fellow draft dodger - Rump?  

Tell the class about the sledding club pic you threatened legal action over if it wasn't removed Momo.... :koo-koo:

17 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

No more so than you are. CEO Helicopter multi dupe fucking lier. You got busted on multiple lies and deny them like the troll you are 

You're a Taintrider lever clueless gullible clown hack :guzzle: congratulations 

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Momo is trying to make new friends from the HCS crew :lol:. But he's a worthless troll who's shared no information because he's hiding the fact he's a draft dodging American who relocated to Canada.  Why does he only care about American politics?  Ans why does he have an erection over his fellow draft dodger - Rump?  

Tell the class about the sledding club pic you threatened legal action over if it wasn't removed Momo.... :koo-koo:

Liar and a deranged obsessed gullible clown posts what? :fuckoff:

• Gold Member
39 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:  :bs:

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

:lol:  :bs:

I agree. Snowrider and momo are both partisan hacks. Difference is momos opinion is worth even less because he is Canadian. Unless you want him to go along with Bieber?