Check your account email address ×

Former Trump University Workers Call the School a ‘Lie’ and a ‘Scheme’ in Testimony

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

I agree. Snowrider and momo are both partisan hacks. Difference is momos opinion is worth even less because he is Canadian. Unless you want him to go along with Bieber? 

You're so fucking clueless it's painful to read your imbecilic posts, I am almost tempted to put you on ignore :guzzle: 

• Gold Member

The quality of education at trump university ranks right up there with most of college and university degrees.  Both are essentially worthless in a shit economy like we have.  The difference is the trump university degree for the most part is a lot cheaper then most worthless bachelors degree that are given out by colleges.  $40,$50,$60k to get nothing but a piece of paper.  Most would say college would be a bigger waste then trump u. 

Edited by BOHICA

6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I don't make excuses for Hillary.  I agree with her on the issues and believe her plans and experience are better for our future.  I disagree with conservatives on economics and their divisive Christian driven social positions.   Unlike most on here - I'm driven by the issues and not empty rhetoric :bc: 

What issues man

15 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: 

image.jpeg

13 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Politifact FTW American Momo :bc: 

You're known liar like Rump - hence the connection :lol: 

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Pull your cock out of Rumps ass and STFU. :bc:. Get lost for awhile you draft dodging lying CFO Copter Clown. :lol: 

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Momo is trying to make new friends from the HCS crew :lol:. But he's a worthless troll who's shared no information because he's hiding the fact he's a draft dodging American who relocated to Canada.  Why does he only care about American politics?  Ans why does he have an erection over his fellow draft dodger - Rump?  

Tell the class about the sledding club pic you threatened legal action over if it wasn't removed Momo.... :koo-koo:

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Momo - the draft dodging American who lists over Rump :lol: 

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I don't make excuses for Hillary.  I agree with her on the issues and believe her plans and experience are better for our future.  I disagree with conservatives on economics and their divisive Christian driven social positions.   Unlike most on here - I'm driven by the issues and not empty rhetoric :bc: 

Oh, clearly.  You are such an imbecile.  :news:

17 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Like all of the get rich quick, secret to success schools or programs out there, people do gain some knowledge, but if it was that easy everyone would be billionaires, no one forced them to take the course buyer beware.

False and misleading advertising is illegal in this country, and that is what the lawsuits are about.

23 hours ago, Sludgey said:

Well obama really cheapened its value. So no big D

Really?  Compare his performance to that of Bush.  Obama raised up the US in the eyes of the world.  The economy has improved during his time. He has not been dumb enough to embroil you in two endless wars. The whole world was behind the US when 9/11 happened. Bush fucked that up really fast. Obama seems to be restoring that.  Putting Trump in would be worse than Bush.  Look at the chart below and see who would cheapen the office more.

21 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: 

image.jpeg

It's got colours and everything. You think people could follow it to a logical conclusion.

21 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Like all of the get rich quick, secret to success schools or programs out there, people do gain some knowledge, but if it was that easy everyone would be billionaires, no one forced them to take the course buyer beware.

That's good advice to anyone thinking of voting for Drumpf.  Buyer Beware. The Drumpf is a liar and a Loser.