Check your account email address ×

Gogebic county Michigan deer camera , catches rare Cougar

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Big fucking deal. We have cougars here...

I think it's cool as hell they have one on camera and nobody gives a fuck about shithole Indiana so piss off.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Had one cross the road right in front of me in northern nh about 15 years ago , in broad daylight

Lotta sighting last few yrs. F&G swear people are not seeing what they claim they are. 

14 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Lotta sighting last few yrs. F&G swear people are not seeing what they claim they are. 

The DNR here doesn't want people to panic but they know they are around. They travel via the rail road tracks. It's how they go mostly unnoticed. The last couple that have been captured or killed they say came from the Dakota's. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

The DNR here doesn't want people to panic but they know they are around. They travel via the rail road tracks. It's how they go mostly unnoticed. The last couple that have been captured or killed they say came from the Dakota's. 

Same here. DNA test of one killed in CT said it was from south Dakota.

A camp down the road from mine has gotten one on their trail cam a few times. I’ve never seen one but have seen prints along the Sturgeon River. I would bet there are a bunch in the UP. 100 or more. One keeps getting spotted near Bussie Woods in Elk Grove IL.

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Chicago cops shot one in the city several years ago stupid frog!!!!11112

Yeah some dumb idiot drug dealing hood rat probably had one as a pet until it tried to bite his face off then released it. 

:lmao: you live in an industrial wasteland not exactly Home base for wild cougars. 

Indiana fucking cougars :lol: 

maybe the pacers should change their name. 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

A camp down the road from mine has gotten one on their trail cam a few times. I’ve never seen one but have seen prints along the Sturgeon River. I would bet there are a bunch in the UP. 100 or more. One keeps getting spotted near Bussie Woods in Elk Grove IL.

I heard the males are very territorial and that's why they travel so far. Makes sense that they would travel down to Illinois, Indiana, Iowa... We have a shitload of deer and other food sources. 

I think I heard a wolf was hit by a vehicle in northern Illinois last year. We have bald eagles flying over my house, fucking turkeys, Hawks, fox, coyotes you name it. Everything is making a comeback. 

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Fuckin stupid idiots shooting them , smh

It was in the city walking the streets. Cops tried to corner it and it attacked one if the pigs. The whole thing was recorded and on the news. Would have been cool to see that pig get chewed on a bit first...

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I heard the males are very territorial and that's why they travel so far. Makes sense that they would travel down to Illinois, Indiana, Iowa... We have a shitload of deer and other food sources. 

I think I heard a wolf was hit by a vehicle in northern Illinois last year. We have bald eagles flying over my house, fucking turkeys, Hawks, fox, coyotes you name it. Everything is making a comeback. 

They're moving east because they are overpopulated out west. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

It was in the city walking the streets. Cops tried to corner it and it attacked one if the pigs. The whole thing was recorded and on the news. Would have been cool to see that pig get chewed on a bit first...

Well , that's what they get for profiling .  

• Haha 1

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Yes I remember Marlin Perkin’s episide on the Indiana suburbs of Chicago on Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom. It was one of the best!!!!

:lol: 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Yeah some dumb idiot drug dealing hood rat probably had one as a pet until it tried to bite his face off then released it. 

:lmao: you live in an industrial wasteland not exactly Home base for wild cougars. 

Indiana fucking cougars :lol: 

maybe the pacers should change their name. 

Dnr has confirmed there is at least one living in the wetland preserve about half hour south of my house. There are numerous sightings every year. We have a thing called news here frog. When they show video and pics of these things us dummies just believe it.