Check your account email address ×

Getting harder to kill a mutha fucka these days

Anler

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Well yeah, if ya only put about 5 minutes into the planning.

Looks like they did some planning, changed clothes, exited back of building, etc... I dont think they planned for every move they made being recorded which was my point. Bunch of Monday morning quarterbacks in this place! 

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

In the good 'ol days, you just downed their plane or got them mugged in a park. What is it with kids these days???

Shoulda hired the Clintons hit squad. Dude woulda got suicided and that would have been that! 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Shoulda hired the Clintons hit squad. Dude woulda got suicided and that would have been that! 

Dude woulda been suicided and it would have leaked that he fucked children, beat up old people, and was the mastermind of super ISIS. The Clinton squad don’t play no games. Rookie ass Saudis. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Dumbasses don't even know how to kill anymore.... I blame political correctness... :news:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Dumbasses don't even know how to kill anymore.... I blame political correctness... :news:

Well obviously they know how to kill someone. Killing someone and getting away with it they need more work. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Again not that I care about this guy but what caught my attention is how every move we make is being recorded... Getting harder to kill a nigga these days! 

They got different shoe's on.   Guy on the right has tennis shoes on not to mention the jeans color, hairline and hair color.   If they were trying to pass him off as the same guy its worst "cover up" in human history.  

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dude woulda been suicided and it would have leaked that he fucked children, beat up old people, and was the mastermind of super ISIS. The Clinton squad don’t play no games. Rookie ass Saudis. 

Fucking muslims, they could fuck up a one car funeral!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Snake said:

For a piker may be.... :lol:

:lol: Reminded me of this:

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Arabs are boobs.  Plain and simple.  When the Clinton's can hire these half wits and get away with it for decades, well.....you know you don't have game.

• Like 1